Dragon Road, AL10 9NX
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Four Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Bathroom/WC with shower
- Available August 2022
- allocated parking
- 12 MONTH CONTRACT
Energy Performance Certificates
Dragon Road, AL10 9NX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station1.4 miles
- Welham Green Station2.6 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Wrights Estate Agency. We are a local, independent estate agency with branches based in three popular Hertfordshire locations - Hatfield, Stevenage and Welwyn Garden City. We have been helping customers for over 30 years, and when you walk through the door of one of our branches, or pick up the phone to speak to one of our consultants you'll realise that we are different from all the rest.
Our experience, values and passion for what
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103113000268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wrights of Hatfield, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.