Pilleys Lane, Boston
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- FIELD VIEWS TO THE REAR
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- GENEROUS OFF ROAD PARKING & ATTACHED GARAGE
Field views to the rear! Popular residential location and situated on a generous plot. Sweeping driveway leading to garage, Breakfast kitchen and a utility room. Lounge and separate dining room. Delightful rear gardens.
A particularly spacious three bedroom detached bungalow situated in one of Boston's sought after residential locations. The property in brief comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen breakfast room, dining room, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, generous front and rear gardens with ample off road parking. Attached garage. Early internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this stunning property.
Double glazed entrance door and double glazed windows to the front, coving to the ceiling. Internal glazed window and door into:
Coving to the ceiling, two radiators, wall lights. Loft access. Built-in cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Double glazed window to the side. WC, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail.
Lounge 18' 11" max x 12' 3" max ( 5.77m max x 3.73m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and to the side. radiators, wall lights, fire place with tiled hearth and surround.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.45m )
Double glazed sliding door to the rear garden, radiator, wall lights, internal door to:
Breafast Kitchen 13' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.45m )
With double glazed window to the rear. A fitted kitchen a a range of wall, base and drawer units with work surfaces over, inset stain;less steel sink unit. Spaces for fridge, dishwasher, double oven and inset gas hob. Tiled walls, inset ceiling lights. Door to:
Utility 9' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.84m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window and door to the rear. Wall and base units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit. Cupboard housing the floor mounted gas central heating boiler. Under counter space for washing machine.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 10' 4" ( 4.55m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, ceiling coving.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Coving to the ceiling. Bath, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, extractor fan. Part tiled walls.
Bathroom two 11' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.62m )
(Originally the bungalows 4th bedroom, converted by the current owners) Double glazed window to the side. Bath, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, WC, extractor fan, wall mounted electric heater. Tiled walls.
Benefiting form a generous plot, the property is approached by a sweeping drive leading to a hard standing parking area and extending to the attached garage to the side. The properties frontage is predominantly laid to lawn with flowing borders and shrubs. Gated side access to the rear garden with a pathway leading to the lawn area and patio with surrounding mature shrubs and flowering borders. A further patio sits to the rear of the garden which is fence panel and hedge enclosed with further shingle areas and green house. External lighting. Field views to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Pilleys Lane, Boston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Boston Station1.6 miles
- Hubberts Bridge Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Boston William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Boston
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB112503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.