St. Martin's Place, Birmingham, B15 1DT
- 4 Apartments Located on 14th Floor
- Three 2 Bed Apartments, One 1 bed Apartment
- All Currently Tenanted
- Investment Opportunity, Bulk Purchase
- 24hr Concierge, Hotel-style Entrance
- Residents' Gym, Lounge, Private Cinema Room
- Large 3rd Floor Outdoor Terrace
- Keyless Locking System, Fob Access Only
- Central Birmingham Location
- Walking Distance to ALL major city landmarks
LUXURY CITY CENTRE LIVING | PREMIUM LIFESTYLE | READY TO MOVE IN
| 24hr Concierge - Residents Lounge & Gym - Private Cinema Room - Free WiFi |
Located in an incredible development with unrivalled residents facilities, Davidson Estates are delighted to present this luxury collection of 3 x 2 bed apartments and 1 x 1 bed apartment, all located on the 14th floor, in the highly sought after St. Martin's Place, sitting a stone's throw from Brindley Place and an easily walkable distance to the likes of The Cube, The Mailbox and Colmore Row.
St Martins Place is the first development to bring private superior hotel services to Birmingham's executive residential sector. Residents benefit from an unrivalled menu of available services from the neighbouring Park Regis Hotel, ordered as required via an exclusive hotel app or the onsite, 24-hour concierge. With options including room service, ironing and dry cleaning, for the busy professional this means peace of mind that their home doesn't become neglected in favour of their busy work life, and they need never be short of a freshly pressed suit.
| Access to Park Regis Facilities- Spa, Bar and Restaurant |
Strolling through the excellently finished reception area and taking the lift to the 14th floor, these properties boast luxurious finishes and furnishings as well as fantastic views of the city and ample natural light. Spacious open plan living areas are complemented by a stylish fitted kitchen with all white goods, well-appointed bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, modern bathrooms and handy additional storage spaces.
| Fob Entry to Apartment - Video Entry System | Keyless Locking System |
A perfect option for buyers looking for a city centre lifestyle, bolstered by hotel-style service provision and a location allowing for enjoyable walks to all of the city's landmarks.
| Summary |
-3 x 2 bed 2 bath apartments
-1 x 1 bed 1 bath apartment
-All units tenanted
**Estimated achievable income: £5,350pcm** Viewings of the development and this great property are highly recommended. Call Davidson Estates today to book a viewing!
BrochuresSt Martins (2p)St Martins (4p)St Martins (port)
Energy Performance Certificates
St. Martin's Place, Birmingham, B15 1DT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.3 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.8 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Davidson Estates are an established estate and letting agency based in Birmingham City Centre, specialising in residential property lettings, property management, PRS Management (Build to Rent), residential sales, new build (presale) sales, land/site finding, development consultation, furniture, maintenance and refurbishments.
Founded by Ben Davidson in January 2009, the business has built up an excellent reputation for its high level of service and is now regarded
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103507001524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davidson Estates, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.