Scotforth Road, Lancaster
- Rent: £120 pppw
- Beds: 6 beds
- Move in: 1 Sep, 2022
- Move out: 16 Aug, 2023
- Minimum contract: 50 weeks
- Deposit: £200 pp
- Bills included: Electricity, Gas, Water, Internet, TV Licence, Council Tax
- Rental type: Whole property, this listing is to rent the whole 6 bed property.
Description to be updated soon.
- Central Heating
- TV (communal)
- Washing Machine
- Desk & Chair
- Double Bed
- En Suite
- Lockable Bedroom
Energy Performance Certificates
Scotforth Road, Lancaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station1.3 miles
- Bare Lane Station3.4 miles
- Morecambe Station4.1 miles
About the agent
30 years' experience of Lancaster University homes
The team behind Lancaster Student Lettings have been active in the local property market for over three decades.
We have been renovating and renting student homes in Lancaster since the 1980s, growing our portfolio of properties and building a reputation for luxury student housing with reasonable rents, fair contracts and superb support. We know what landlords and tenants need because we've been both and we've seen where we could
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S_QGDNXZ9P355O. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancaster Student Lettings, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.