Francis Hill Court, Lincoln, LN2 1QJ
- Let available date:
- £1,096A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Zero Deposit Option
- Video Tour
- Two Bedrooms
- Large Reception Room & Breakfast Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with Walk-In Wet Room
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Parking for One Vehicle
- Stunning Communal Garden
- Short Stroll to Bailgate & Plentiful Amenities
- Call Bairstow Eves Today
This apartment is located within the grounds of prestigious landmark building Francis Hill Court and comprises part original architecture and part modern extension.
The accommodation on offer is spacious throughout to include;
Large family bathroom / utility room with three piece bathroom suite, over-bath shower and shower curtain along with space and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom two is located off the entrance hall and could easily be utilised as a home office / study.
The well-proportioned fitted kitchen offers a range of wall and base units in white high gloss with pewter effect knobs and roll edge work tops, space for a dining table and chairs and an integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor over.
Leading from the kitchen is the very generous sitting room with its high ceiling and ornamental fire surround, along with patio doors to the rear garden area, this is a light and airy room which is much larger than the average reception room expected of a 2 bedroom property.
The master bedroom also overlooking the rear garden is of generous proportions and benefits from an ensuite shower / wet room finished with a corner walk-in shower area, low level WC and hand basin.
To the exterior of the building there is a beautiful communal garden area benefitting from established shrubs, planted borders and trees.
There is the added benefit of allocated parking for one vehicle.
With double glazing and gas central heating, this is a super property in an enviable position.
Call Bairstow Eves today to discuss further. Council Tax Band: Holding Deposit: £0.00
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Francis Hill Court, Lincoln, LN2 1QJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station0.8 miles
- Hykeham Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to sell property, buy a new home, find a tenant or locate your perfect rental pad, we will endeavour to assist with your property objectives in the manner best suited to you.
Alongside cross promotion through our extensive branch network, we also make sure that your property will be proactively marketed through a wide variety of mediums. As well as being effectively promoted online on a number of major property websites and portals, we will create high quality pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000369615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.