Water Lane, Eyam, Hope Valley
- Two bedroom detached property
- Situated in the heart of the historic Peak District village of Eyam
- Sitting in beautifully landscaped gardens with fantastic views
- Approximately 3/4 of an acre attached to the main gardens
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
- Detached garage and workshop
Offered for sale is this delightful two bedroom detached property which is situated in a quiet location in the historical Peak District Village of Eyam. Its elevated position provides glorious views over the village and open countryside beyond.
Offered for sale is this delightful two bedroom detached property which is situated in a quiet location in the historical Peak District Village of Eyam. Its elevated position provides glorious views over the village and open countryside beyond. The property brief comprises of an entrance hallway, study, sitting room, fitted kitchen, dining room and a spacious utility room. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property sits in mature gardens with a garage and an attached workshop, Attached to the rear garden and included in the sale is a further approximate 3/4 of a acre of land. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a delightful property and an internal inspection is highly recommended.
A wooden door opens into the entrance porch. The entrance porch has a double glazed window and a single glazed door that opens into the inner hallway.
The Inner hallway has a parquet floor and a staircase that leads to the first floor accommodation. A door opens into the cloakroom, kitchen, sitting room and the study.
The cloakroom has a low flush WC, wash hand basin with storage beneath and an extractor fan.
Sitting Room 19' plus alcove x 10' 10" ( 5.79m plus alcove x 3.30m )
The main focal point of the sitting room is the log burning stove inset into the decorative fireplace and tiled hearth. The room has two double glazed windows one of which is a large picture window which has fantastic views over the village. There is a further single glazed leaded window providing borrowed light from the porch. There is a wall mounted central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Study 7' 4" x 10' 6" ( 2.24m x 3.20m )
The study has a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
The dining kitchen features a range of wall and base units having a 1 1/2 sink with a chrome mixer tap inset into the work surface. Integrated appliances include a gas hob and an electric double oven and a microwave. There is also space for a refrigerator and a dishwasher. An archway opens into the dining room area.
Inner Lobby Area
The inner lobby area has a door that opens into a useful pantry.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.30m x 3.07m )
The dining room has a parquet floor, a central heating radiator and double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations.
Utility Room 9' 5" at the max narrowing to 6' 6" x 13' ( 2.87m at the max narrowing to 1.98m x 3.96m )
The utility room has kitchen style units incorporating stainless steel sink and useful built in storage cupboards. The area has a tiled floor and a central heating radiator. A double glazed window provides views over the garden. A door opens onto the rear garden and a further door opens onto the driveway to the side of the property.
The landing area has a door that opens into a walk in shower with a chrome heated towel rail. The shower area has tiling to the walls and the floor. It has a single glazed window which has borrowed light emanating from the bathroom. The landing has additional storage in the eaves.
Bedroom One 9' 7" at the max x 10' 8" at the max to the wardrobe fro ( 2.92m at the max x 3.25m at the max to the wardrobe fro )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the front, storage in the eaves, a central heating radiator and a range of fitted wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" at the max narrowing to 7' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m at the max narrowing to 2.41m x 3.33m )
This bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear with fantastic views, a central heating radiator and a wash hand basin with storage beneath. The room has fitted wardrobes to one wall.
The bathroom has a suite comprising of a bath with mixer top shower head over, bidet, wash hand basin and a low flush WC. There is a wall mounted central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear provide views over the garden.
The property is accessed by a sweeping driveway which is bordered by mature plants and shrubs. It leads up to the garage and workshop at the rear of the property. The driveway wraps around the property and provides ample off road parking. To the side of the driveway is a mature garden featuring a range of plants and shrubs. To the rear of the property is a patio area with steps down to a lawn. The property also has the benefit of approximately 3/4 of an acre to the rear which has a mature orchard. The lovely mature gardens have fantastic views over the village and the countryside beyond.
Garage And Workshop
The garage which has a roller door, a single glazed window and wooden door to the side. At the rear of the garage there is a good sized workshop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Water Lane, Eyam, Hope Valley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grindleford Station2.3 miles
- Hathersage Station2.9 miles
- Bamford Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bakewell Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Bakewell
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loca
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK106146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.