Cheltenham Road, Evesham, WR11
- Save On Your Utility Bills And Carbon Emissions With A New Build Home**
- Virtual Tour Available!
- A Set Of French Doors To The Garden
- Cosy Welcoming Lounge
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking
- Roca Bathroom Suite
- Integrated Appliances
- 10 Year NHBC Build Warranty
- Only A Short Drive To Several Retail Parks In Evesham
Plot 84, The Drake is a superior two bedroom home.
The ground floor offers an open plan kitchen and dining area complimented by a contemporary set of French doors, perfect to keep open on a sunny weekend, or even on the weekdays if you're working from home! The kitchen also benefits from an integrated oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher and a handy utility area, perfect for hiding away appliances and all of the washing. The spacious lounge is a warm welcoming space where you can relax and unwind in the evenings and also offers a cleverly hidden storage cupboard underneath the stairs.
Upstairs, discover the two double bedrooms with the second bedroom including an extra storage cupboard. The first floor is finished with the family bathroom, fitted with a stylish white bathroom suite and chrome fittings.
This home is complete with driveway parking.
Get in touch to book a limited, safe 1-2-1 appointment. We’re looking forward to seeing you soon.
Why Should You Buy New? There are plenty of benefits of buying a new home over a second hand property - here's just a few. Our new homes are designed to a high standard of energy efficiency, meaning your monthly bills will be significantly less than running an older property. Plus, we can also save you money on those costly and timely renovations so there's no need to battle with the previous owner's questionable choice of décor! When we say new, we mean it. And when you reserve early, you're able to choose your fixtures and fittings in your new home from our range, so everything is just how you would like it.
- Management fees: 150 per annum approximately
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.01 x 3.09 metre
- Lounge - 4.17 x 3.15 metre
- Utility - 1.70 x 1.05 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.86 x 4.22 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.50 x 4.22 metre
BrochuresDownload the brochure for this property
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Cheltenham Road, Evesham, WR11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Evesham Station1.6 miles
- Pershore Station6.3 miles
About the development
Welcome to Evesham Gate
- A new Bloor home could save you £555 in annual bills, despite being 7.4% bigger on average than an older property**
- Take a look around our homes from the comfort of your own sofa with our selected 360 Virtual Tours available!
- We can help you get moving if you need help selling your home - ask us about Part Exchange or Assisted Move.*
- The choice is yours with four Good rated primary schools reached within 2 miles, meaning those early morning school runs are completed within a 10 minute drive or just over a 30 minute walk if youre adventurous enough!
- Rest assured that when you visit us, we will have every national guideline safety measure in place, as well as our own additional ones. Get in touch to book a limited, safe 1-2-1 appointment. Were looking forward to seeing you soon.
- Reserve your home in the early build stages and you can personalise your fixtures and fittings from our Options & Upgrades range!
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_84. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.