Shaftesbury Avenue, Burton Joyce, Nottingham, NG14 5GL
- A Stunning First Floor Apartment In A Modern Purpose-Built Development
- Circa 889 Sq Ft (82.61 Sq M) Of Spacious Accommodation - Larger Than Some Small Houses
- Impressive Open-Concept Lounge/Dining Room With Double Doors To Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms (One With En-Suite Shower Room) & Separate Bathroom
- Plenty Of Well Considered Storage Solutions Including Built-In Wardrobes To Both Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space, Visitors Parking & Communal Garden Areas
- Considered A Perfect Home For First Time Buyers In Particular Although Likely To Also Appeal To Rental Investors
- Sought-After Part Of Burton Joyce Close To Some Beautiful Riverside & Country Walks
- Leasehold Term Of 125 Years From 2006 So Therefore 109 Years Remaining
- Use Of External Shared Storage For The Keeping Of Bikes
A stunning first floor apartment within this modern, purpose-built development with well-considered, spacious and beautifully presented accommodation.
Of particular note is the extremely spacious living/dining room which measures an impressive 26'5 (8.04m) x 19'11 (6.08m) at it's widest points. With an adjoining kitchen this makes for an ideal part of the apartment in which to cook, dine and socialise with family and friends.
With a gross internal floor area of circa 889 Sq Ft (82.61 Sq M) the apartment provides accommodation that is larger than some small terraced style houses and is considered a most suitable home for first time buyers. It will, no doubt, also appeal to those who are looking for a rental investment or for anyone seeking a 'lock up and leave' base in the area.
The amenities of the village are located just half a mile away; a level walk along Church Road being the most direct route. Equally close to hand are some beautiful riverside and country walks.
This particular apartment is well positioned within the block where none of the accommodation fronts onto Nottingham Road (the A612).
Early enquiries and viewings are encouraged.
Once up on the FIRST FLOOR of the apartment block the front door opens up into an 'L' shaped ENTRANCE HALL from which there are doors into both of the double bedrooms, the bathroom and the lounge/dining room. There's also a very useful storage cupboard here too. The LOUNGE/DINING ROOM is particularly and impressively spacious and has windows overlooking both the front and rear. The focal point of the room is a modern wall mounted fireplace and there's a dining area with space for table and chairs. The scale of this room lends itself well to entertaining. Double doors separate the lounge/dining room from the KITCHEN. You can therefore choose to utilise the kitchen separately or perhaps, when entertaining, open the doors to create a more open plan concept. BEDROOMS ONE and BEDROOM TWO both have built-in wardrobes and an outlook over Shaftesbury Avenue. Bedroom one has the benefit of an EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM with a toilet, wash basin and an enclosure with a mains fed shower. The BATHROOM is fitted with a modern white suite comprising of a bath, toilet, wash basin and a separate enclosure with a mains fed shower.
Burton Joyce is a highly-regarded and sought-after village situated on the River Trent offering an enviable range of amenities including both doctor and dentist surgeries, a post office, Co-op store, takeaways, library and pubs.
Situated approximately 7.5 miles north east of Nottingham city, it has excellent bus and rail links and therefore acts as a preferred commuter village for many of its residents.
With access to Burton Joyce Primary School and Carlton Le Willows Academy, both judged as 'Good' by Ofsted, it is equally favoured by families.
The facilities at nearby Victoria Retail Park in Netherfield, three miles away, include national retailers such as Boots, Halfords, Next, TK Maxx, B&Q, Costa, Morrisons, Starbucks, Sainsbury's and a M&S Food Hall.
We are advised that there is mains electricity, water and drainage. PVCu double glazing.
Gedling Borough Council
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
A copy of the EPC is available upon request. The Energy Efficiency Rating is 'C' 74.
Band C, for which the charge for the current financial year is £2,038.20. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this.
For room dimensions please refer to the floor plan. Measurements are taken from the widest points of each room.
£200,000.00 (two hundred thousand pounds).
Leasehold. The original term of the lease was for 125 years and commenced circa 2006. We are advised that the Ground Rent is £250.00 per annum and that the Service Charge is approximately £300.00 per quarter. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this.
Strictly by appointment through and to be accompanied by a representative of the Vendors Sole Selling Agent, Petersen Property Consultants.
Shaftesbury Avenue, Burton Joyce, Nottingham, NG14 5GL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton Joyce Station0.9 miles
- Lowdham Station1.6 miles
- Netherfield Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Petersen Property Consultants is an independent firm specialising in the sale of residential property in and around the Nottinghamshire village of Burton Joyce.
Offering a modern perspective to property agency, with a dynamic, refreshing approach, our ethos is to build productive working relationships through friendly professionalism.
We’re knowledgable about, and love the area. Having lived in Burton Joyce for many years, we’re part of the community.
We’re tenacious, but gi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NG145GL6a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.