Hackney Way, Westbury
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED MODERN HOME
- 19FT LIVING ROOM
- 26FT CONSERVATORY
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO BEDROOM ONE
- NEW BOILER FITTED
- WELL ESTABLISHED, SOUTH FACING, REAR GARDEN
- SINGLE GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
Westbury is a vibrant and popular market town located in the heart of Wiltshire which provides excellent access to Warminster, Salisbury, Frome, and Bath via the A36. The town is well served by several respected Schools, Westbury Infants, Westbury Church Of England Junior, and Matravers Secondary. Residents are able to take full advantage of the gorgeous countryside that surrounds the town, with some beautiful walks and cycle rides nearby, not to mention Longleat which is 8 miles distant, so whether it be a stroll to enjoy the vista across the White Horse and beyond or perhaps a ramble in Clanger Woods this has it all. Superb rail links are on hand courtesy of the Railway Station which offers a direct line to Bath, London Paddington, Cardiff, Portsmouth, and Swindon. The historic 14th century All Saints Church is located off the main square and you will find a number of independent shops and cafe's to enjoy along with a Farmers Market which meets on a weekly basis. The town has three supermarkets with Aldi, Lidl, and Morrisons to choose from. On the sports and leisure side, there is Leighton Recreation Centre, a local swimming pool, and several gyms where you can work up a sweat.
Hackney Way, Westbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westbury Station0.5 miles
- Dilton Marsh Station0.8 miles
- Warminster Station3.7 miles
About the agent
One of the largest and longest established award winning independent estate agents in the area, Davies & Davies offer a complete and personal service, benefiting from the professionalism, experience and commitment of a team who are dedicated to selling your home for the best possible price and in the shortest possible time.
A market leader for the sale and valuation of residential property in and around Westbury, we enjoy an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism. With at
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101197029936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.