Cilgant Ceinwen, Sebastopol, NP44
- Unique L shape layout
- Separate dining room, which could be used as a dedicated study
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/family area, perfect for entertaining
- Double doors open from kitchen to the garden
- All bedrooms are doubles and have built in storage
- Single garage for extra storage if needed
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Taylor Wimpey
This home has been designed to offer extra space for growing families, with the exteriors featuring yellow brick with cladding and anthracite windows and front door. The welcoming hallway and leads to the three separate spaces on the ground floor, giving plenty of space for the whole family to relax.
The comfortable living room has access to the garden, allowing you to enjoy the outdoors. The open plan kitchen area also has access to the garden, making it perfect for hosting a BBQ. The separate dining room gives you the option to have a dedicated study if you need to work from home. All four bedrooms are doubles, so everyone can have their own space upstairs.
Estate management fee: £246.00
Council Tax Band: TBC - Council Tax Band will be confirmed by the local authority on completion of the property
- Kitchen-Breakfast-Family Area - 6.82m x 3.44m, 22'4" x 11'3"
- Living Room - 4.56m x 4.49m, 15'0" x 14'9"
- Dining Room - 3.41m x 3.05m, 11'2" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.07m x 3.44, 19'11" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.56m x 3.08m, 15'0" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.94m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.48m x 2.68m, 11'5" x 8'10"
BrochuresMaes Brychiad at Edlogan Wharf brochure
Cilgant Ceinwen, Sebastopol, NP44
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cwmbran Station1.1 miles
- Pontypool & New Inn Station1.9 miles
- Llanhilleth Station5.2 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-21044-213_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.