Malden Road, Cheam
- 4 bedroom semi detached family home
- Opposite Cheam Park & minutes from Cheam village
- outdoor cabin for working from home.
- Council Tax Band E
- EPC Rating C
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this 4-bedroom semidetached family home, located opposite Cheam Park and within minutes of Cheam Village and its host of amenities.
The property benefits from a through lounge/diner with French doors to the rear garden. The kitchen is quite spectacular with its exposed brickwork offering a real rustic feel plus a range of fitted units and built-in appliances.
The garden is laid to lawn with the addition of a fantastic cabin ideal for working from home (includes WC).
A unique factor with this property is the 2nd staircase of the entrance hall, which leads to a bedroom with ground floor shower room "perfect for guest or teenagers". The main staircase leads to the first floor where you will find three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
For further information and to book your viewing, contact our experienced sales team today.
BrochuresMalden Road, Cheam
Energy Performance Certificates
Malden Road, Cheam
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheam Station0.5 miles
- West Sutton Station0.7 miles
- Stoneleigh Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Established for over 80 years, the Christies name has continuously been associated with excellent customer service, honesty and integrity and high performance in residential sales & lettings.
Our teams at Christies Cheam Village and Sutton are dedicated to helping their buyers find their dream home whilst achieving the best price for our vendors within a reasonable timescale.
With multi office locations offering widespread coverage of Sutton & other neighbouring boroughs, professi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31415829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.