Hillbank, Standish, Wigan
- Superb Four Bed Detached House
- 2150 sq. feet of Beautifully Presented Accommodation
- Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen/Family Room
- Lounge, Dining Room and Conservatory
- En Suite Bathroom to the Master Bedroom Suite
- Landscaped Gardens, Driveway and Double Garage
The property boasts a thoughtfully laid-out floor plan which is cleverly arranged, to fully accommodate family living. To the ground floor the welcoming and pleasingly spacious reception hallway provides direct access to all the ground floor living spaces, with an attractive spindled staircase to the first floor. The spacious hallway leads onto what is undoubtedly the hub of this fine home, the fabulous, recently renovated and extended open plan breakfast kitchen/family room, a room in which all the family can gather. This wonderfully bright and sociable space is bathed in natural light including uPVC double glazed bi-folding doors, providing direct access to the garden, which will be ideal in the summer months. The quality kitchen with its separate utility room is comprehensively fitted with an extensive range of high gloss wall and base units in white, with complementary work surfaces, and equipped with a range of integrated appliances, including double electric oven, induction hob with extractor canopy, and dishwasher, whilst the built-in island provides a perfect spot to gather. More formal dining can be accommodated in the 16' dining room, ideal for those family dinners or intimate dinner parties, whilst there is also a further flexible 15' conservatory. Finally, to the ground floor is a spacious 21' lounge, also with direct access to the garden and an attractive feature fireplace.
To the first floor, the spacious landing provides access to the four well proportioned bedrooms, including the gorgeous master suite, complete with a luxury three-piece en-suite bathroom with bath. The main family bathroom completes the first-floor accommodation, being fully tiled and fitted with a three-piece suite in classic white, comprising of WC, wall-mounted wash hand basin and shower.
Externally, the property occupies a lovely, private, position, with beautifully landscaped gardens to the front, side and rear, whilst the double-width driveway provides ample off-road parking for a number of vehicles, as well access to the detached double garage.
Internal inspection of this beautiful home is essential to appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation on offer.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance Certificates
Hillbank, Standish, Wigan
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gathurst Station2.3 miles
- Wigan Wallgate Station2.5 miles
- Wigan North Western Station2.6 miles
About the agent
With over 20 years of experience in the local property market, we are here to offer a service that's all about you. Our hand picked team of local estate agents are dedicated to making sure each step of your journey goes smoothly from the start to finish. Our team pride themselves on being friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to property and look forward to finding you the right house to call home.
We know that buying or selling a home can
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11066207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tracy Phillips Estates, Standish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.