Quadra Court, London Fields, E8
- Stunning Park View Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 En-Suite
- Over 55's development with concierge
- Private Balcony with Superb Views
- Light and Spacious Open Plan Reception/Quality Fitted Kitchen
- Close to London Fields, Haggerston, Dalston and Hackney Stations
- Moments From Fashionable Shops, Cafes and Amenities
- 78.52 sq m / 845.18 sq ft
The kitchen area comprises a sleek range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor, double wall mounted electric oven, and further integrated appliances. There are two well-sized double bedrooms, with en-suite shower to the master, plus a stylish family bathroom with a white three piece suite and elegant tiling.
The property is wonderfully located, within easy access of London Fields station, Hackney Downs, Hackney Central, Dalston and Haggerston stations as well as regular bus routes, all providing excellent links into the City and West End, and to the surrounding area. There are a wealth of fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants within a short distance, perfectly balanced with the beautiful open spaces of London Fields and Victoria Park offering a peaceful retreat from the town.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home
The view across London Fields
The quality of the build and fittings
Three things we love about the area...
Lots of fantastic food outlets - specialist bakeries, coffee shops and breweries
Local markets: Broadway Market - great during the week but especially on Saturday with all the stalls - food and also lots of other artisan goods; plus Columbia Road flower market on Sunday
Location: easy access to Central London, near the canal and able to walk along to Victoria Park, Islington, etc
Why are you selling?
My family have now located out of London and I want to be nearer to them. I have been very happy here and enjoyed living in the flat and London Fields.
What's the area like?
London Fields is quite buzzy and there is a real mix of families and singles of all age groups. There is a thriving, friendly community which I've found very welcoming. Everything is on hand and there is a great choice of things to do. London Fields lido is also a great facility
What is parking like?
There is no parking associated with Quadra Court. I used to rent a space nearby.
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night?
The road is not very busy and in general it is quiet.
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property?
Very well. I have also been working from home and have an office set up in the second bedroom. There is a concierge on-site during the day and he is very helpful.
What's the internet like?
Good - all providers
What's the boiler like?
Good - it's only 3 years old and is regularly serviced.
Are we able to do any work/extensions?
No - you may change the decor and add cupboards/shelves.
Energy Performance Certificates
Quadra Court, London Fields, E8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Fields Station0.2 miles
- Hackney Central Station0.5 miles
- Hackney Downs Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference hh7j2fx4_EAF_96640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.