Kennington Park Road, London SE11
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Excellent Condition
- Huge Original Windows
- Excellent Transport Links
- Seconds to all Local Amenities
- Fully Refurbished
- Available Now
- Walking Distance to Oval Station - Northern Line
- Walking Distance to Elephant and Castle
This 2nd floor flat boast with plenty of light throughout the property. This light and airy property has had new carpet, a full repaint and new lighting with new appliances fitted.
It's a huge space capable of fitting a large dining table comfortably as well as 3 seater or corner sofa in the living room. Flowing through to the long kitchen and loads of storage space for a couple or single tenant. The large space allows enough room to work from home if needed.
Kennington Station (Northern Line) is excellently situated 2 minutes from the apartment, with Elephant & Castle Station (Northern and Bakerloo Lines, Southeastern Rail and Thameslink) just over a 10 minute walk away. Fuss free connections to both the City and Central London are possible via these stations. Local attractions include Kennington Park and the iconic Oval Cricket Ground, both making terrific days out.
This is sure to be a high in demand property!
Don't miss out and book a viewing for this property with Ludlow Thompson Lettings ASAP. Council tax: Band D.
Energy Performance Certificates
Kennington Park Road, London SE11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kennington Station0.1 miles
- Oval Station0.4 miles
- Elephant & Castle Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Do you dream of an Estate Agent that works as hard as you?
ludlowthompson is an award-winning, accredited, cutting-edge estate agency in London with over 20 year's expertise.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6145283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Kennington Oval - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.