- Purpose built flat situated in an attractive gated/private Cul-de-sac location with private gated access to path to beach.
- Desirable Friars Cliff area - convenient for the beaches at Avon and Friars Cliff, local shops, restaurants, eateries and travel connections.
- Own entrance on the ground floor, first floor landing, lounge/diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Flat is currently tenanted by longstanding tenants - the vendors are offering as a going concern i.e. an ideal investment purchase.
- Double glazing, garage, Share of Freehold
- No forward chain.
Located in the desirable Friars Cliff area, it is convenient for the beaches at Avon and Friars Cliff, local shops, restaurants, eateries and travel connections.
The accommodation offers own entrance on the ground floor, first floor landing, lounge/diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
The property also benefits from double glazing, garage, Share of Freehold, and is offered with no forward chain.
Obscured UPVC double glazed door to lobby, smoke alarm, cupboard housing electric meter, stairs to:
First Floor Landing:
Hatch to loft, smoke alarm, dado rail, night storage heater, airing cupboard housing hot water tank with slatted shelving, doors to accommodation.
15' 11'' x 11' 5'' (4.85m x 3.48m)
Window to front aspect, night storage heater, TV point.
11' 4'' max x 10' 6'' max (3.45m x 3.20m)
Window to rear aspect, range of eye and base level units, work surfaces, sink drainer with mixer tap over, part tiled walls, integrated low-level fridge and freezer, smoke alarm, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, space for small table.
12' 7'' x 11' 10'' (3.83m x 3.60m)
Window to front aspect, wardrobes providing shelving storage and hanging space, night storage heater.
10' 7'' x 10' 4'' (3.22m x 3.15m)
Window to rear aspect, light storage heater.
8' 2'' x 4' 9'' (2.49m x 1.45m)
Obscured window to rear aspect, fully tiled walls, WC, panelled bath with electric shower over, insert wash hand basin (with storage below and mirror cabinets and shaving point over), night storage heater.
16' 1'' max x 8' 5'' max (4.90m x 2.56m) with 6' 11'' (2.11m) opening
Solid construction, in block, up and over door.
Share of Freehold (with remainder of 999 year lease).
Maintenance charge £916.72 Per Year
£191.41 Per Year
Bure Park is an attractive landscaped cul-de-sac with gated entrance. The private road leads through the development to a return roundabout. There is parking for visitors marked out on the sides of the road.
A drive leads down the side of the block to the rear where there is an allocated garage for this flat for one car, with a space in front for an additional car.
There are established communal gardens mainly laid to lawn with several washing drying areas.
A path leads to a private gate giving the residents' access to a path which leads directly to Avon Beach.
Tenure: Share of Freehold When the freehold ownership is shared between other properties in the same building. Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hinton Admiral Station1.5 miles
- Christchurch Station2.3 miles
- New Milton Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency... but evolved.
We're Estate Agents, but we don't 'sell' properties. It was only when we stopped 'selling' that we were able to develop our approach that consistently gets quick results, without compromising on price.
Instead, we build attraction to the property without selling falsities, hiding problems, avoiding questions or coercing people into paying more than they can afford.
Our entire philosophy is based on openness & complete honesty with all parties.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11289915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon & Co, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.