Bottom O Th Moor, Horwich, Bolton, BL6
- NO CHAIN INVOLVED!!!
- TWO BED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!!!
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO MIDDLEBROOK RETAIL PARK
- NEAR THE OPEN SPACE OF THE WEST PENNINE MOORS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION!!!
Amazing opportunity to purchase this spacious slightly elevated two double bed semi detached true bungalow situated in this sought after area of Horwich close to local amenities and splendid country walks.
Briefly comprising entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, two double beds and bathroom in white.
The property benefits from a paved front garden and paved rear garden providing ample space!
Double glazed throughout and warmed by gas central heating. Viewing essential to appreciate this fantastic property!
Providing access to all rooms.
3.5m x 3.5m (11' 6" x 11' 6") Front elevation double glazed window, chimney breast with opening to accommodate a fire and feature fire place.
2.8m x 3.0m (9' 2" x 9' 10") Vinyl flooring, side elevation double glazed window, wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink with mixer tap, large storage cupboard, rear elevation door to rear garden. Space to accommodate a fridge/freezer and plumbed for a washing machine.
Rear elevation frosted window, vinyl flooring. Three piece fitted suite consisting of W/C, hand wash basin and walk in shower with hand rail.
3.3m x 3.2m (10' 10" x 10' 6") Front elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes.
3.1m x 3.7m (10' 2" x 12' 2") Rear elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes.
The property is garden fronted with a spacious paved area. To the rear of the property is a paved area with ample flower bed space.
Bottom O Th Moor, Horwich, Bolton, BL6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horwich Parkway Station1.6 miles
- Lostock Station1.8 miles
- Blackrod Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Take The Professional Approach To Marketing Your Property.
Moving is a busy and exciting time and our team is here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by providing you with all the support you need under one roof.
Whilst incorporating maximum internet exposure in all our property marketing plans, our strength also lies in the genuine warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer to all our clients.
Choosing the right agent is key to ensur
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23385584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Purple Property Shop, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.