Lochfield Crescent, Paisley
- TWO BEDROOM LOWER COTTAGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- WALK IN CONDITION
- ON STREET PARKING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS
- LOCAL AMENITIES NEARBY
- PRIVATE FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
15' 4'' x 13' 1'' (4.68m x 4.00m)
Large spacious, bright lounge has ample space for dining table and chairs. White walls with grey feature wall. Oak effect laminated flooring. Window to the front of the property.
11' 0'' x 7' 9'' (3.35m x 2.35m)
Beech effect fitted kitchen with ample wall and base storage units, splashback wall tiling and work surfaces. Integrated four burner gas hob, electric fan oven and extractor hood. Washing machine. Under counter fridge. Window to the front of the property.
11' 5'' x 7' 0'' (3.47m x 2.13m)
Gives access to all other apartments. Beech effect laminated flooring. White walls. Two storage cupboards one houses the gas boiler and the other is shelved.
12' 1'' x 11' 11'' (3.69m x 3.62m)
Good sized double bedroom. White walls. Light grey carpet. Window to the rear of the property.
11' 11'' x 9' 0'' (3.64m x 2.74m)
Another good sized double bedroom. Light grey carpet. White walls with grey feature wall. Window to the rear of the property.
5' 10'' x 4' 11'' (1.79m x 1.51m)
Two piece white bathroom suite. Corner shower cubicle. Tiled throughout.
Private garden to front and rear, with communal drying area.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Lochfield Crescent, Paisley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paisley Canal Station0.7 miles
- Hawkhead Station1.1 miles
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Honest, Hard Working and Reliable Family Business
We are a family run estate agency that was formed in 1989. We pride ourselves on customer care and satisfaction. Our number one priority is making sure our customers receive the best price for their property and the best mortgage deal out there.Independent Advice
Castlehead Properties offers independent advice on all aspects of selling and buying property. We are an honest, hard worki
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11426667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castlehead Properties, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.