Hillier Place, Chessington
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Separate Dining Room and Reception Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes and En-Suite
- Garage and Off Street Parking
- Southerly Aspect Private Rear Garden
- In Close Proximity to Chessington North and South (Zone 6) Train Stations
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents are delighted to present this rarely available four bedroom detached house. Presented in excellent condition throughout, in one of Chessington's most popular estates in close proximity to transport links and superb schools.
This outstanding home offers good size accommodation for the whole family and is ideally situated in a quiet residential cul de sac within the popular Mansfield Park development. Upon entry you are greeted with a spacious and bright hall with W/C to the left. Ahead is the gorgeous dining room with access to the rear garden via French doors. To the right is the modern kitchen breakfast room with granite work surfaces, fitted cupboards and wooden floor. The kitchen leads to the utility room which has further storage space, a sink and offers access to the garden. The ground floor is completed with the spacious dual aspect lounge which includes a working fireplace and feature bay window. To the first floor there is the master bedroom which has double fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Bedroom two also has the advantage of a fitted wardrobe. There is a white three-piece family bathroom suite and two further bedrooms, all accessed from the landing. Further benefits include newly fitted double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, no through traffic and a fabulous neighbourhood. To the front, there is a driveway with parking for several cars and a garage to the side. The rear garden has been maintained to an exceptional standard and is mainly laid to lawn with a separate patio area. Mature shrubs line the boundary to give optimum privacy and tranquillity.
Chessington is nestled in Surrey between Epsom, Surbiton and Kingston Upon Thames. The transport links from this location are excellent and buses run regularly to Epsom and Kingston via Surbiton. Trains from Chessington South (Zone 6) station are every thirty minutes to London Waterloo via Wimbledon and Clapham Junction, and the property is also within walking distance to Chessington North Station (Zone 6) which too offers easy access to London stations. Open playing fields along with a newly developed children's playground are located very close to the home. Sought after Primary Schools and Secondary Schools are located within walking distance. Chessington World of Adventures Resort and Theme Park is nearby with the home currently benefiting from free annual tickets. There is an array of local amenities as well as outstanding open green spaces, including picturesque walks to the nearby Claygate and Winey Hill. Further benefits include being in close proximity to both the A3 and M25. With so much on offer, this is an absolute must view family home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Hillier Place, Chessington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chessington South Station0.4 miles
- Chessington North Station0.6 miles
- Hinchley Wood Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Ewell Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Ewell
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EWE105813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Ewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.