Purlewent Drive, Bath, Somerset, BA1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
End of Terrace
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Dining Room with Patio Doors to garden
- Family bathroom
- Access to the loft which has been converted to a useful space
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Large rear garden
On entering the property there is a modern fitted kitchen with a dining area and a downstairs cloakroom/utility area. Leading through to the Dining Room, there are patio doors leading outside to a small patio and large gardens. The Lounge has two windows, allowing light in the room and a feature fireplace.
Upstairs there is the family bathroom and three double sized rooms and a single. The loft has been converted and is currently being used a a guest room but this could be used as an office or other useful space. There are height restrictions and beams throughout the room.
The property also has double glazing and gas central heating. It is being offered unfurnished and will be decorated before the tenancy start.
This is an ideal location for any families who need easy access to local schools, The RUH or access to the motorway.
Call for further details.
Energy Performance Certificates
Purlewent Drive, Bath, Somerset, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station1.2 miles
- Bath Spa Station1.8 miles
- Keynsham Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need Under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 85PD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Liane Hanks Residential, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.