Sun Hill, Royston, SG8
- Guide Price £375,000 - £385,000
- Available Chain Free
- Spacious and well-proportioned semi-detached family home
- Good sized garden to rear
- Detached garage to side with further off-road parking
- Double Bedrooms
- Sort after location close to town
- In Need of some updating
***Guide Price £375,000 - £385,000*** A great opportunity to purchase this rarely available two/three bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow. Good sized front and rear garden, two double bedrooms with the option of a third bedroom downstairs, kitchen, living room, downstairs bathroom and a detached garage. Flexibility to extend STPP. We recommend an early viewing for this one!
uPVC Door To:-
Stairs rising to first floor. Door to:-
9' 6" x 8' 9" (2.90m x 2.67m)
uPVC double glazed window to front. Boiler. Selection of cupboards. Work surface. Larder cupboard. Single drainer sink. Gas cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer.
Dining Room/Bedroom Three
12' 3" x 8' 4" (3.73m x 2.54m)
uPVC double glazed window to front. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
14' 9" x 12' 3" (4.50m x 3.73m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear garden. Radiator. Electric fireplace with an opening behind for open fire (not tested).
8' 7" x 6' 5" (2.62m x 1.96m)
Obscure uPVC double glazed window. Bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Sink. WC. Partly tiled. Radiator.
Airing cupboard. Radiator.
14' 7" x 10' 8" (4.45m x 3.25m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Head restriction.
10' 10" x 9' 5" (3.30m x 2.87m)
uPVC double glazed window to front. Storage cupboard. Storage entrance to semi-boarded loft space.
Driveway. Garage. Lawn.
Greenhouse attached to back of garage. Steps leading to lawn with shrubs and mature plants.
Royston is a traditional English town, located within Hertfordshire and on the border of Cambridgeshire, just 14 miles from the city of Cambridge. Royston has a wealth of rich heritage, grown from the crossing of two ancient thoroughfares-Roman and prehistoric-and has attracted many great names, including many Royal family members. The town enjoys numerous green open spaces, including the renowned Therfield Heath nature reserve, and lies on the northern slopes of the Hertfordshire Chalk Downs. Royston even has its own cave and railway station that serves London and Cambridge. On the outskirts of the town, there is a larger group of supermarkets, and within the town centre, there is a wide variety of cafes, restaurants, bars and public houses, offering a diverse mix of food and drink, as well as a market and a high street full of bustling shops, including post offices, convenience stores, hairdressers, and clothing boutiques.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Sun Hill, Royston, SG8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Royston Station0.6 miles
- Meldreth Station3.5 miles
- Ashwell & Morden Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23061403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.