Northumberland Court, Duke Street, Banbury
509 sq. ft.
(47 sq. m.)
- CASH BUYERS ONLY
- NOT CURRENTLY MORTGAGEABLE
- First floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- Close to railway station
- Easy access M40 J11
- Private entrance
A first floor two bedroomed flat with private entrance within easy walking distance of the railway station, town centre and also convenient for the M40.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 35 NORTHUMBERLAND COURT is a two bedroomed first floor maisonette in this convenient block within walking distance of the railway station and town centre. It is also close to a number of local amenities along Middleton Road. Junction 11 of the M40 motorway is approximately 1 mile away. There is gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing and a large communal parking area.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A two bedroomed first floor flat with private entrance.
* Easy walking distance of the railway station and town centre.
* External steps up to the front door which opens to the hallway.
* Living room with window to rear overlooking the communal gardens.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level white gloss units with brushed aluminium handles incorporating a built-in oven, gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, sink, window to front.
* Bedroom one is a double with window to rear.
* Bedroom two is a single also with window to rear.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, extractor, door to built-in storage cupboard.
* Communal lawned gardens with trees and shrubs.
* Large communal off road parking area.
Leasehold - Managing agents - A2 Dominion Group - .
99 year lease which commenced on 24/06/1989.
Combined ground rent and service charge of £88 paid monthly.
Services - All mains services are connected.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band A.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
BrochuresNorthumberland Court, Duke Street, BanburyBrochure
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Northumberland Court, Duke Street, Banbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station0.3 miles
- Kings Sutton Station3.5 miles
About the agent
A reputation built on trust and experience
Always Selling and Letting
Established in 1984, Anker and Partners are the longest running independent firm of Estate Agents, Letting Agents and Chartered Surveyors in Banbury.
We offer a committed approach to selling and letting property and pride ourselves on our quality of service, dealing with everything from studio apartments to country homes.
- Over 30 years of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31422805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.