Redpoll Road, QUEENS HILL, NR8
- *Guide Price £350,000 - £375,000*
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two En-suites, Family Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Two Reception Rooms
- Integral Garage & Large Driveway
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- Enclosed & Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Popular Queen Hill Development
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME! Situated in the popular Queen Hill development, this immaculately presented detached family home offers four bedrooms, two en-suites, family bathroom and downstairs WC, two reception rooms, modern kitchen diner, ample off road parking and integral garage! BE QUICK TO VIEW!
Living Room 18'4 x 10'10 (5.58m x 3.31m)
Dining Room 10' x 9'4 (3.05m x 2.85m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 16'10 x 10' (5.12m x 3.05m)
Integral Garage 15'8 x 8'2 (4.78m x 2.50m)
First Floor landing
Master Bedroom 15'2 x 12'7 (4.62m x 3.83m)
Bedroom 13'7 x 11'5 (4.14m x 3.48m)
Bedroom 10'10 x 8'5 (3.31m x 2.56m)
Family Bathroom 7'5 x 7'5 (2.26m x 2.26m)
Bedroom 10'4 x 9'1 (3.15m x 2.77m)
Driveway providing off road parking to front, integral garage. Side access to rear garden.
The rear garden is fully enclosed, with lawn and patio areas.
The property situated in the popular Queens Hill, easy access to the hospital, A47, Longwater retail park, supermarket, primary school and gym. Bus route into Norwich City centre with its vibrant business and arts community and also the regional shopping centre. The prominent market stands in the centre of the city, nearly in the shadow of the castle, and nearby is the library which is in the Forum. Norwich Cathedral is situated in The Close on the edge of the river and there is a wide variety of bars, restaurants and leisure pursuits available within the city and a number of schools in both the state and private sector.
Leaving Norwich heading West on Dereham Road towards Costessey. Turn right at the roundabout towards Longwater Retail Park onto William Frost Way, following round to Sir Alfred Munnings Road. At the mini roundabout turn right onto Poethlyn Drive following round to Redpoll Road where the property can be found.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: C
COUNCIL TAX BANDING: D SOUTH NORFOLK COUNCIL
Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any leasehold charges are provided by the seller and provision should be made to have your legal representative fact check this.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Redpoll Road, QUEENS HILL, NR8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station5.7 miles
About the agent
How it all started...
Property Ladder opened its doors in the troubled property market of 2008. A move, that was considered by many, to be ill considered, bearing in mind that several large estate agency chains closed theirs, in the same year, due to the credit crunch.
However, as a family, we knew that there was and still is a place in the market, for a company who puts a strong focus on client satisfaction, whilst delivering excellent sale prices. This is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PL334455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Ladder, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.