Cruden Street, London, N1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Refurbished Period House
- Three Bedrooms
- Excellent Islington Location
- Available from 1st July 2022
- Family Home
- EPC Rating = E
This beautifully refurbished home is arranged over four floors and offers a large double reception on the ground floor with pretty period features and wooden flooring.
The lower ground floor boasts a lovely country style kitchen complete with Aga oven and plenty of dining space leading to a private and low maintenance garden. There is also a large storage/ utility area and additional WC.
The principal bedroom occupies the entire top floor and features ample built in wardrobes, an en-suite shower room and a roof terrace with fantastic City views. There are two further double bedrooms and the house benefits from an additional family bathroom on the ground floor.
The property has been tastefully refurbished throughout but retains lots of period charm and is in excellent decorative order.
Cruden Street is a small residential street tucked away behind busy Upper Street with its mix of independent and high street shops and a plethora of cafes and restaurants as well as excellent transport links to the West End and the City. Cruden Street is an amazingly central yet quiet location.
Council tax Information:
Square Footage: 1,407 sq ft
Cruden Street, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Essex Road Station0.3 miles
- Angel Station0.4 miles
- Highbury & Islington Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ISL220013_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.