Dilhorne Road, Cheadle
* A superb location in what is a highly sought after area on the edge of town.
* The two plots are to be sold with approximately 1.364 acres of land, with the whole extending to approximately 1.7 acres.
* A superb development opportunity.
The Plots - The plots extend to approximately 1,388 square metres or thereabouts (0.342 acres) and lies to the east of the property known as Duart. The plots front onto Dilhorne Road in what is an established residential area.
Land to the rear extending to approximately 1.364 acres is to be included with the plots, enabling the purchaser to offer one of the properties with an adjoining pony paddock.
The site for the two plots is edged red on the attached plan and the adjoining land edged blue.
Planning Permission - Outline planning permission was granted on the 9th February 2021 for the construction of two detached properties, being application number SMD/2020/0105.
Rights Of Way - Please note: the present owner reserves a pedestrian right of way along the eastern boundary of the land and a vehicular right of way over the land edged brown on the attached plan to give him access onto his retained land.
Services - We understand all mains services are located close by and should be available for connection onto the site, although prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries in this respect.
Tenure - Freehold.
Possession - Vacant possession will be given on completion.
Viewing - At any reasonable time.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
Dilhorne Road, Cheadle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blythe Bridge Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Bury & Hilton are an independent firm of Estate Agents, Chartered Surveyors and Auctioneers with four offices, located in the Staffordshire Moorlands and South Derbyshire. Established in 1963 by Stanley Bury and John Hilton, the business continues to be run by Charles Ball MRICS, who has over fifty years of experience in the profession.
We offer a full range of property services, involving all types of property. All of our offices provide residential sales by either private treaty or
Disclaimer - Property reference 31424408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.