Queenstown Road, Battersea, London, SW8
687 sq. ft.
(64 sq. m.)
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Private Terrace
- Short Walk to Battersea Park and Clapham Common
- South West Facing Terrace
- Immaculate Condition
- Short Walk From Queenstown Road and Battersea Park Stations
- Original Features
- Separate Kitchen/Dining Area
- Low Service Charge
- Long Lease
Tenure: Leasehold, 165 years remaining
Located at the Battersea Park end of Queenstown Road, the property is ideally placed to enjoy the regeneration currently taking place at Battersea Power Station offering an abundance of restaurants and leisure facilities. Queenstown Road itself features many bars, restaurants and shops and is moments from both the open green spaces of Clapham Common and Battersea Park.
Queenstown Road and Battersea Park mainline stations are within close proximity of this charming property so you can be in Victoria or Waterloo in just a few minutes and the apartment is within walking distance to the new Battersea Power Station Underground Station (Northern Line).
Some words from the owners:
What do you love most about your home?
We really love the flat, is has loads of character, a nice cosy lounge and a big social kitchen giving us two lovely separate spaces to enjoy. We get so much sunshine here, at the front in the morning and in the kitchen all afternoon and evening. The best part is being higher than surrounding buildings with a SW facing balcony we get to enjoy the sun right up until it sets, we have so many lovely memories here.
Why are you moving?
We are getting married this year and want a bigger place for a family
What do you love about the area?
The area is great. We have loads of nice restaurants within walking distance, Cher Thai has the best thai food outside of Thailand without a doubt! Loads of good pubs with all different atmospheres. A short walk to Clapham common one way, or Battersea park and the power station the other, there are so many nice spaces to enjoy. On top of this we have brilliant transport link, waterloo in 9 mins from Queenstown road, Battersea park station is 4 mins to Victoria and we have buses right outside that will get you to Vauxhall, Clapham junction or Sloane square all within less than 10 mins, the northern line extension has also recently opened at the power station which gives us fast transport to the west end.
Energy Performance Certificates
Queenstown Road, Battersea, London, SW8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Station0.2 miles
- Battersea Park Station0.4 miles
- Wandsworth Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference jreo5kwb_EAF_96827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.