Hinton Road, Hinton, Hereford
Block of Apartments
- Car parking for each unit
- Excellent freehold investment opportunity
- Rear gardens for two units
- Semi-detached residence with three letting units
- Walking distance of the city centre
- Gas central heating and double-glazing
Build date - TBC
Approximate area - Flat 4 67m2
Flat 4A 63m2
Location - the property is conveniently located just off Ross Road, being opposite Hereford Welsh Club in Hinton Road. The property is well situated for a wide range of everyday amenities and within walking distance of Hereford city centre, the Hereford city swimming pool complex, King George V playing fields and a level access into Hereford city.
Accommodation - the property is currently let in three separate units, being number 4, 4A and 4B Hinton Road, each with their own front entrance doorway and separate accommodation. The properties comprise as follows:
Number 4, Hinton Road, being the ground floor, two bedroom flat with gas central heating and double-glazed windows:
Approached from the front forecourt with:
Bathroom and WC
Currently let for £575 per month.
4A, Hinton Road, first floor flat with gas central heating and double-glazed windows:
Approached from the side entrance door and stairs leading to the first floor where there is a landing and:
Bathroom with shower and WC.
There is no garden. This unit is currently let at £500 per month.
4B Hinton Road, a two-storey side unit with gas central heating and double-glazed windows :
Front Entrance Door
Stairs to First Floor
Gardens to the rear
OUTSIDE - each unit has car parking space for one car. The gardens to the rear of the property are allocated to the ground-floor flat, being number 4, Hinton Road, and the two-storey property to the side, being number 4B. The gardens are separate.
This property represents an excellent investment opportunity with an annual income just under £20,000.
VIEWING - strictly by appointment with the selling agents, Andrew Morris Estate Agents Ltd.
SERVICES All mains services are connected to the property.
AGENT'S NOTE None of the appliances or services mentioned in these particulars have been tested.
COUNCIL TAX BAND A for Flat 4,
A for Flat 4A
B for 4B.
Route Directions - leave Hereford in a southerly direction over Greyfriars Bridge, bear left into the Ross Road lane and turn immediately left at the Welsh Club into Hinton Road where the property will found on the right-hand side after 50yds (approximately 45m), being number 4.
Hinton Road, Hinton, Hereford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hereford Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AMHER_649125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Morris Estate Agents Limited, Hereford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.