Morris Road, London, E14
- Warehouse conversion split over 3 floors
- Exposed red brick and steel beams
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (1 with Jacuzzi bath)
- Large Mezzanine kitchen diner
- Circa 1150sqft
- Spiral staircase
- Air conditioning installed
- Parking space included
- Close to the Limehouse Cut canal
Set within the Langdon Park conservation area on Morris Road, the property is located moments from the Limehouse Cut (London’s oldest canal), with the canal path running to Limehouse in one direction and Bromley-by-Bow in the other. Easthaus favourite Poplar Bakehouse is a community hub and micro bakery with cafe just a short stroll away in Barlett Park. Langdon Park DLR station is within 5 minutes’ walk and allows for easy access to the shops and restaurants of Canary Wharf, Stratford and The City. The nearby 108 bus takes you straight into Lewisham or Stratford and the 309 connects you to Canning Town and Bethnal Green.
Within a gated development, this space is one of six imposing red-brick properties. Built circa 1880 by James Spratt, the Spratt’s factory was once the largest dog biscuit factory in the world. Converted by artists in the 1980s and long since the factory first closed, these striking East London homes remain a hub of creativity with a thriving community of artists, sculptors and musicians still living and working there today.
Accessed via remote-automated secure entry gates, the apartment is entered via the ground floor and comprises an entrance/lobby area with storage, and living room with a large arched factory window allowing for great natural light to fill the space. A spiral staircase leads up to a generous mezzanine area with a modern kitchen, breakfast bar and dining area. The kitchen boasts ample storage cabinets and integrated dishwasher. The lower ground floor has recently been upgraded with new engineered wood flooring; the main bedroom has good built in storage and newly renovated generous en-suite with bath and separate shower. The 2nd bedroom has further built in storage, and there is also an additional shower room.
Added benefits of this home include air-conditioning, a new boiler and heating system installed in 2020, a designated parking space, building cycle storage racks, and well-maintained grounds.
Parking: Designated space
Service Charge: £3,272 per annum
Council Tax Band: E, Tower Hamlets
EPC Rating: C
Tenure: Share of Freehold When the freehold ownership is shared between other properties in the same building. Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Morris Road, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langdon Park Station0.2 miles
- Devons Road Station0.3 miles
- All Saints Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We know that every home and every homeowner are different, and as a proudly independent agent we are able to offer a tailored approach to suit all needs.
Our simple aim is to match beautiful East London homes with their new owners, and hopefully make a new friend in the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BET210077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easthaus, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.