Cannon Street Road, London
- Long lease w/ share of freehold
- Almost 1200 sqft
- Large rooms
- St George in the East Conservation area
- No service charge
- No ground rent
- Only 2 flats in building
- Possibility conversion project
All rooms are very large in this property. As you first enter through the stairs to the first floor, you are greeted with a large living/dining room with large windows leading onto the front, the kitchen and a cloakroom. The top floor master bedroom leads on to an en-suite 3 piece bathroom. The top floor also benefits from a second bedroom (which rivals the size of the master) and the family bathroom (also 3 piece).
This building only has 2 leaseholders and is sold with share of 50% of the freehold. NO SERVICE CHARGE to pay, NO GROUND RENT.
This lovely property will appeal to someone looking to create a lovely family home with ample space.
This is also large enough (and located in the right area) to be a project for a developer. The space is large enough to be 2 flats circa 500 - 600sqft each, large enough to be a 2 bedroom flat or a large 1 bedroom flat (all subject to planning permission).
BrochuresCannon Street Road, LondonBrochure
Energy Performance Certificates
Cannon Street Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shadwell Station0.2 miles
- Wapping Station0.5 miles
- Tower Hill Station0.6 miles
About the agent
City Realtor is a family run business with extensive knowledge and experience of the housing market in East London. Born and bred in East London, some of our agents have been working in the property industry for over 25 years, they have seen the highs and lows and are extremely knowledgeable about the London property market, particularly East London.
City Realtor was founded to try and help people get the best possible experience of the housing market in East London. With our local know
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31426916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CITY REALTOR LIMITED, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.