12 Merchiston Oval, Brookfield
1,291 sq. ft.
(120 sq. m.)
- Impressive modern detached villa by renowned builder David Wilson Homes
- Family lounge with box bay window formation
- Large dining kitchen with fitted units, integral appliances and separate utility room
- Four well proportioned double bedrooms
- Family bathroom, principle en-suite and downstairs WC
- Level and enclosed rear garden
- Double Monoblock driveway and integral garage
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating
Number 12 Merchiston Oval is a spectacular detached villa recently constructed by David Wilson Homes and forming part of the Weirs Wynd development. It is conveniently located within close proximity to excellent transport links to Glasgow City centre and Glasgow International Airport. ‘The Drumoig' is unique as it is the only home of this style within the development and offers beautifully presented accommodation through perfectly proportioned rooms over two levels. The current owners, who have looked after the property perfectly in their time of ownership, have recently put new carpets throughout the lounge and hallways complimenting the fresh neutral décor.
The home sits centrally on a level plot with a broad Monoblock driveway allowing off street parking for two vehicles and access to the integral garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed and features a generously sized area of lawn and a patio.
The accommodation comprises of a reception hallway with stairs to the upper level with a WC underneath and a storage cupboard. There is family lounge with box bay window formation to the front with a dining kitchen positioned at the rear. The impressive dining kitchen boasts ample space for dining and sitting furniture and is bathed in light from a large window and French door formation to the rear. Within the kitchen there is a range of white gloss fitted, floor and wall mounted storage units complete with a range of integral appliances. There is further space for free standing appliances within the utility room which has a further storage cupboard and access to the rear garden.
The upper level of the property has a central hallway with a cupboard storing the hot water tank and the loft accessed via a hatch. There are four sizeable double bedrooms with the principle bedroom benefiting from two separate front facing windows and an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom has a four piece suite with fitted bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
Family homes offering such well proportioned accommodation, fresh stylish décor and modern fixtures and fittings within the bathrooms and kitchens are rare to grace the open market and Corum would advise viewing to fully appreciate the subject on offer.
Brookfield is a much sought after location as it is tranquil and rural yet within easy commuting distance of Glasgow and beyond. Brookfield offers the benefit of village lifestyle and remains convenient for the A737 Bypass allowing travel to North Ayrshire as well as access to the M8 motorway towards Glasgow Airport, INTU Retail Park and beyond.
BrochuresBrochure 1Web Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
12 Merchiston Oval, Brookfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Johnstone Station1.1 miles
- Milliken Park Station1.5 miles
- Howwood Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BW2061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.