Brookbank Close, Cheltenham, GL50
- 2 bedroom 2nd floor apartment
- Walking distance to Town Centre
- Walking distance to Train station
- Chain free
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking space
- Communal greenery area
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Will suit 1st time buyers
Belvoir! are delighted to offer this spacious and modern two bedroom, second floor apartment located within the desirable Regency Walk development within walking distance to the Town centre, train station, super markets and popular Brewery Complex.
The property further benefits from; gas central heating, allocated parking space, balcony and double glazing.
Lease details: 999 year lease from 2003. Ground rent - £125 PA. Service charge - £148.27 PCM.EPC rating: C.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Brookbank Close, Cheltenham, GL50
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheltenham Spa Station0.7 miles
About the agent
At Belvoir Cheltenham, we are pleased to offer a comprehensive one-stop solution to cover all your residential property needs. Covering Cheltenham, Charlton Kings, Prestbury, Bishop Cleeve and surrounding areas, we can assist you with selling, buying, letting and renting properties, as well as offering an excellent property management service and buy to let advise.
First established in 1995, Belvoir has since matured into the UK’s largest Property Franchise Group with over 170 independe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Sales, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.