Raithby Avenue, Keelby
- Well presented three bed detached house
- Spacious lounge
- Sought after village location
- Delightful rear garden with uninterrupted views
- Off road parking with detached garage
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band D
This hidden gem is found within a quiet part of the village and offers brilliant uninterrupted views across the countryside.
Nearby there are a range of local shops, pubs and a primary school.
Viewings are essential in order to truly appreciate this beautiful home, with internal viewing briefly comprising of porch, WC, lounge, dining room, office and kitchen. Heading to the first floor will reveal three excellent size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally there is off road parking to the side with detached garage and a generous and well maintained garden, which overlooks the countryside.
Located to the rear of the property is the lounge which benefits from solid wood flooring, neutral decor, under stairs storage, radiators and uPVC french doors which opens out to patio and garden.
Neutrally decorated, the dining room, which is adjacent to the kitchen, provides the ideal space to entertain guests or enjoy family dinner time.
Briefly comprising of laminate flooring, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Generously sized, this fully fitted kitchen provides base and wall mounted units, integral oven with hob above, sink with draining board and plumbing for a washing machine. There's also built-in separate fridge freezer and washing machine
There is also tiled splashback, vinyl flooring and uPVC side door.
Having been extended to the rear, this third reception room, which looks out to the garden, creates the ideal office/workspace.
Benefitting from carpeted flooring, radiator and uPVC window.
Bedroom one, which is the largest of the three, benefits from carpeted flooring, built in wardrobes, radiator, space for a range of bedroom furniture and uPVC window to the front elevation.
Bedroom two briefly comprises of carpeted flooring, radiator and uPVC window to the rear elevation.
There is also built in wardrobes.
Bedroom three briefly comprises of carpeted flooring, radiator and uPVC window to the front elevation.
This modern family bathroom benefits from a bath with overhead shower, WC and basin.
There is also vinyl flooring, radiator and uPVC window to the rear elevation.
Externally brick driveway providing parking to the front and rear of the property The rear garden is generous and has been well maintained, enjoying countryside views.
There is also solar panels to the roof which provide low cost electricity.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance Certificates
Raithby Avenue, Keelby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stallingborough Station2.6 miles
- Habrough Station2.8 miles
- Healing Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Our Immingham office was designed to bring a much-needed professional estate agents service to the town and surrounding villages. Under-served in so many ways, we saw the redevelopment of Kennedy Way as the ideal platform to launch. The office has now proved so popular and vital to the people of Immingham and surrounding villages that in 2021 we sold over 350% MORE properties than our nearest competitor. We are pleased to have become part of the community and feel proud
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11286978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.