Burcott Road, Purley
- Well-Presented Detached Family Home
- Sympathetically Extended
- Three Reception Rooms
- Bright & Spacious Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Separate W.C.'s to ground & 1st floor
- Integral Garage with Utility Area
- Long Level Rear Garden with Patio Area
- Integral Garage & Driveway
The property is located between Old Lodge Lane and Higher Drive and is within a short distance of both Reedham and Purley Train stations servicing Croydon, London and surrounding areas. Burcott Road is a tree lined residential road in close proximity to Purley town centre with its array of shops, restaurants and bars. The house is less than 0.2 miles from the Ofsted Outstanding rated Beaumont Primary School. The A23 leading to the M23 / M25 interchange at Hooley is close-by with London Gatwick Airport just one junction along the M23.
ENTRANCE PORCH with access to garage / utility area.
SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
RECEPTION ROOM about 16' 5" x 15' 1" (5m x 4.6m)
FAMILY/SITTING/DRAWING ROOM 19' 3" x 13' 5" (5.87m x 4.09m)
DINING ROOM about 19' 8" x 11' 10" (5.99m x 3.61m)
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM about 16' 9" x 15' 3" (5.11m x 4.65m)
BEDROOM about 16' 2" x 15' 3" (4.93m x 4.65m)
BEDROOM about 11' 8" x 6' 11" (3.56m x 2.11m)
BEDROOM about 13' 1" x 12' 11" (3.99m x 3.94m)
BEDROOM about 13' 4" x 9' 11" (4.06m x 3.02m)
LARGE LEVEL REAR GARDEN
FRONT GARDEN with paved driveway providing parking for several cars.
Brochures4-Page Landscape ...
Energy Performance Certificates
Burcott Road, Purley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reedham (Surrey) Station0.4 miles
- Coulsdon Town Station0.7 miles
- Purley Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Located in our unique position in the village of Old Coulsdon we are a team of highly skilled professionals who pride ourselves in providing outstanding customer service combined with in-depth industry and local knowledge covering all areas of CR5 and beyond into Caterham, Kenley, Purley, South Croydon and Selsdon.
We would welcome the opportunity to provide you with a current market appraisal of your property so why not call, email or just pop into our office and one of the team will b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100326003915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Brown Mark Youll, Old Coulsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.