Towcester, NN12 6NN
- Spacious living room with French doors
- Integral car port and garage
- Ofsted Outstanding secondary school
- Master bedroom features separate dressing area and en suite
- Conveniently located just off the A5 and A43
- Towcester Racecourse and Silverstone circuit right on your doorstep
- Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Spacious kichen/dining room
- Two year Customer Care Warranty
- South east facing garden
REDHOUSE FARM, TOWCESTER
Plot 145, The Hidcote is a three bedroom terraced house with integral car port and garage, and imaginative layouts designed to complement modern living. The property comprises of a kitchen/ dining room and spacious lounge which boasts French doors leading to the rear garden creating a light and airy space for relaxing in. Off the entrance hall you will find a convenient downstairs cloakroom, and storage space.
Moving upstairs you will find three bedrooms. The master bedroom features a separate dressing area and en suite shower room with Rcoa sanitary ware facilities. The first floor has a further family bathroom with separate bath and shower. Further storage can also be found. Externally an enclosed rear garden completes this stylish property.
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
Some key features of our new homes include:
- Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Zanussi kitchen appliances including gas hob, electric double oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
- Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom
- Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
- Personal optional extras available
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Management fees: 86.13 per annum
- Kitchen - 3.22 x 3.30 metre
- Lounge - 3.30 x 4.75 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.33 x 2.79 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.22 x 3.18 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.20 x 2.20 metre
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
- Great road links with the A43 and M1 close by
- Ofsted Outstanding secondary school
- Towcester Racecourse and Silverstone Circuit just a stones throw away
- Thriving Market Town location
Towcester, NN12 6NN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverton Station8.3 miles
About the development
Redhouse Farm at Towcester Grange.
- A wonderful collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes situated in the heritage rich market town of Towcester in Northamptonshire.
- We have a numerous housetypes available for a range of buyers including first time buyers, downsizes or families simply looking for more space.
- Superb amenities and fantastic travel links both road and rail to Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bicester and London.
- As a 5 Star House Builder, rest assured that every detail has been taken into consideration to create your beautiful new Bloor home. And to help make your move easier, we have a number of scheme's available, giving you a stress free and more affordable move
- We are an awarding winning development, come and see for yourself why. Book your 1-2-1 appointment and whether this is your first, second or third move... make Redhouse Farm your new home.
- Rest assured that when you visit us, we will have every national guideline safety measure in place, as well as our own additional ones. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.