The Street, Marham, King's Lynn
- Extremely popular takeaway business for sale
- 2 bedroom flat above available for rent
- Off-road parking available for customers & staff
- Well-established business in popular village location
- 5-star food hygiene rating
- 4.8-star Google review rating
- UPVC double glazed windows
A rare opportunity to purchase this well-established business, located in the highly-regarded village of Marham - and with the availability to rent the well presented two bedroom flat above, if required! Benefitting from off-road parking for customers and staff, ample shop and kitchen space & more!!
Located within the sought-after village of Marham is Donato's Pizza & Kebab House, offered for sale as a wonderful business opportunity, with a new lease and terms to be arranged at the point of sale.
The premises offers a great sized shop floor with all fixtures and fittings in place, as the business has been running successfully for in excess of 20 years. There is also a kitchen/preparation room with all freezers and fridges required, together with a generously sized store room with further freezers and a staff cloakroom w.c. Outside, there is off-road parking for multiple customers, together with side and rear off-road parking for staff. The property also boasts UPVC double glazed windows.
Donato's currently offers a takeaway service including pizzas, kebabs, burgers and more, and currently do not offer a delivery service, so the business could be expanded to provide longer opening hours and deliveries.
If required, the vendors are offering the first floor flat to the new owners to rent at a cost of £160.00 per week.
Please contact us today for further information or to arrange a viewing. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the opportunity and potential offered for sale!
UPVC part glazed external entrance door opening to:
Shop Floor & Service Area 20' 6" x 12' 4" ( 6.25m x 3.76m )
Stainless steel service counter, double pizza oven, open grill, two fryers, kebab grills, two drink fridges, ice-cream freezer, under-counter fridge-freezer, extractor fan, air conditioning unit, part tiled walls, CCTV system, UPVC double glazed windows to the front and both side aspects, door opening to:
Kitchen / Prep Room 15' x 13' ( 4.57m x 3.96m )
Stainless steel work surfaces, fitted shelving, pot wash sink and drainer, hand wash basin, chest freezer, two fridges, double doors opening to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Store Room 15' x 6' 7" ( 4.57m x 2.01m )
Fitted shelving and work bench, two chest freezers, upright fridge, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Low level w.c.
To the front of the property, there is ample customer off-road parking. To the side and rear of the property, there is staff off-road parking available.
The popular village of Marham sits approximately halfway between the market towns of Swaffham and Downham Market and is well-known for its RAF connections and airfield. The village offers a shop, primary school, doctor's surgery, pizza, Indian and Chinese take-aways, and a Naffi convenience store. There is also a church, bowls club and the village is on a regular bus route. A broader range of amenities are available in nearby Swaffham, including supermarkets and more independent stores, sport and leisure facilities, secondary school and a thriving Saturday market. There are direct train links to Cambridge and London Kings Cross from nearby Downham Market.
We understand that there is an annual ground rent of £20,800 (£400.00 per week) payable. Further details of this can be obtained from the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
From the William H Brown Swaffham office, take Lynn Road out of town and join the A47 in the direction of King's Lynn. Follow this road to the round-a-bout and take the first exit in the direction of Downham Market. After approximately four miles, take the right turn, signposted 'Narborough' and 'RAF Marham'. Take the next left hand turn, signposted 'Marham'. Proceed along Marham Road and into the village along 'The Street'. Donato's will be found on the right hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
The Street, Marham, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station6.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Swaffham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Swaffham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM108405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.