The Warren, St Ives
- * 2 BEDROOM CHARACTER COTTAGE
- * STUNNING WATERFRONT LOCATION
- * SPECTACULAR VIEWS
- * BALCONY
- * SOUGHT AFTER STREET
- * CURRENTLY BEING USED AS A SUCCESSFUL HOLIDAY LET
- * NO CHAIN
- * VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
13' 4'' x 15' 10'' (4.07m x 4.83m)
Characterful room with beamed ceiling, white wash exposed granite walls. Kitchen comprises a range of base and some eye level units with worktop surfaces over. Villeroy and Boch cast sink unit and drainer with ornate period mixer taps over, space for washing machine , 4 ring gas hob with electric oven under, stairs to first floor, door to recess which leads into a walk in shower cubicle with slate flooring. Window to the front offering frontline stunning views out to the sea over to St Ives Harbour and the surrounding coastline. Door to
Enough room for table and chairs to enjoy the extraordinary views that this cottage has to offer. Looking directly out over the rocky coastline below out to sea and again over to the harbour and up along the coast to Godrevy Lighthouse.
First Floor Landing
21' 3'' x 8' 2'' (6.48m x 2.48m)
Great sized bedroom with natural wood flooring, white washed exposed granite wall with wood burner inset small fireplace. High vaulted ceilings, radiator, window with window seat to the rear again offering these superb views.
10' 0'' x 7' 6'' (3.05m x 2.28m)
High vaulted ceiling, window to the front, wood flooring, built in wardrobe, power points
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
The Warren, St Ives
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Ives Station0.2 miles
- Carbis Bay Station1.2 miles
- Lelant Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Cross Estates was set up in the early spring of 2003, the directors of the company seeing the need for real owner run independent Estates Agents in the area. Within that time we have become one of the areas leading Estate Agents not only covering our original St Ives area but now West Cornwall from Sennen to Hayle, Penzance to St Ives. We are currently the only National Association of Estate Agents Licensed Est
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5030414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cross Estates, St. Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.