Rowle Close, Milton Keynes
- **!ANOTHER SOLD BY HAART! SIMILAR URGENTLY REQUIRED!**
- CASH BUYERS ONLY DUE TO LOW LEASE
- In need of renovation
- Spacious two bedroom maisonette
- Private rear garden
- Single garage in a block
- Ideal investment property
10'5" x 16'3" (3.18m x 4.95m)
A spacious room with window to the front aspect.
8'7" x 8'3" (2.62m x 2.51m)
Space for a a fitted kitchen, sink unit and appliances, window to the rear aspect and patio door into the rear garden.
Storage cupboards and doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
6'0" x 5'6" (1.83m x 1.68m)
White suite comprising of a panelled bath, Wc and hand basin. tiling to splash areas and window to the rear.
9'4" x 9'9" (2.84m x 2.97m)
Window to the rear aspect.
15'9" x 8'11" (4.8m x 2.72m)
Currently partitioned into two separate spaces but is one large double bedroom. Window to the front aspect.
A garden in need of landscaping, private space just for this maisonette with no houses directly behind.
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Rowle Close, Milton Keynes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverton Station1.8 miles
- Milton Keynes Central Station2.0 miles
- Fenny Stratford Station4.7 miles
About the agent
A fantastic location, a superb choice of properties, great schools and plenty to do - you have to go a long way to tick all the boxes that Milton Keynes does.
Are you looking to buy or sell a property in Milton Keynes? Then the haart team are the local experts to call. We help thousands of people every year to achieve their property goals.
If you think Milton Keynes is all about concrete cows and roundabouts, think again. 'MK' is actually one
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0179_HRT017915315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.