Sandyhurst Lane, Ashford, Kent, TN25 4NX
- A deceptively spacious 4 Bedroom home in one of Ashfords' most desirable locations
- Stunning Lounge with views over the Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Large cabin in the Garden which would make an ideal home office
- Beautiful secluded Rear Garden which has been divided into 3 areas for easy maintainance
- Off Road Parking for 3 vehicles
- Views across fields to the front
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining Area with log burner
- Both floors are served by Bath/Shower Room facilities
Positioned opposite open farmland is this spacious 4 Bedroom home. You may have driven past it before, and thought of it as quiet and unassuming. However this is a home that flatters to deceive.
The Ground Floor features 2 Bedrooms and a Bathroom so it has a versatile enough layout to accommodate different needs. Alongside those mentioned rooms on the Ground Floor there is a stunning Kitchen with an abundance of worktop space and storage, a Dining Area with a freestanding log burner and the jewel in the crown is the Lounge at the rear of the property. This double aspect room allows you to soak in the outside world and as it features bi fold doors you can throw these open in the Summer months so that the Lounge feels like an extension of the Garden.
The First Floor features 2 Bedrooms. The Master with it's built in En Suite Shower Room and a second Bedroom on the opposite side of the Landing which is currently used as an office.
Outside there are further options for a home office depending on the space required. The large outbuilding features power and light and could be the perfect work from home space, it can also be accessed without going into the house and so could be ideal for any customer facing business.
The Garden is divided into 3 sections. There is a fabulous patio area designed for large scale entertaining, and due to the height and aspect of the property it always gets the sunshine. There is a beautiful lawned area - with a further seating area - and the rear of the Garden is kept as a working area. This is ideal for keeping chickens and it's used as the Utility Room of the Garden. There is a shed, port, log store etc. Everything a keen gardener could possibly need.
If you're looking for a home that will surprise and delight then this is it. Full of thoughtful touches, high specification components and beautifully presented throughout it's a place to fall in love with. It's time to breath in the country air and relax..."
Bedroom 3.33m (10'11") x 3.02m (9'11")
Bedroom 3.05m (10'0") x 2.59m (8'6")
Kitchen 4.65m (15'3") x 4.27m (14'0")
Dining Area 3.35m (11'0") x 3.33m (10'11")
Lounge 5.33m (17'6") x 4.42m (14'6")
Master Bedroom 4.34m (14'3") x 4.32m (14'2")
Bedroom 4.32m (14'2") x 2.44m (8'0")
Energy Performance Certificates
Sandyhurst Lane, Ashford, Kent, TN25 4NX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashford International Station2.3 miles
- Ashford Station2.3 miles
- Wye Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Bradley Bishop is THE All Inclusive Estate Agent, with an all-inclusive fee and Full Estate Agency service.
All of the following are included in our fee
"NO UP FRONT COSTS" "NO SALE NO FEE":
- Free Floor Plans
- Free unlimited professional photographs
- Free colour brochures
- Full Internet marketing on all leading sites
- Accompanied viewings
- Friendly and highly experienced staff
- Local office with convenient parking
- Full Estat
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRB1002225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradley Bishop Ltd, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.