Blairderry Road, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- First floor flat
- Private rear garden
- On-street residents parking
- Not suitable for 3 single sharers
- Freshly redecorated throughout
- Detached building
- Separate living room and kitchen
- Excellent transport connections
- Walking distance from Tooting Bec Common
Living Room - 85.04m (279) - The large living room has a North-Westerly bay window which bathes the room in natural light. The room also benefits from an original, decorative fire place and built in alcove storage.
Kitchen Dining Room - 60.66m (199) - The dining room/ kitchen has ample storage space as well as a second bay window, which looks out South-Easterly. Modern appliances are integrated in to the kitchen.
Master Bedroom - 50.60m (166) - The master bedroom is generously sized, has a king sized bed and looks out over the corner of Blairderry Avenue and Telford Avenue.
Bedroom 2 - 46.02m (151) - The second bedroom is also bright and spacious and faces the rear of the property and has a large built in wardrobe.
Study/ Bedroom 3 - 17.37m (57) - The third bedroom, which is a single, would be ideal as a home study or child's bedroom. The bed in this room could be removed to facilitate the use of the space as a study.
Bathroom - The modern bathroom has a full-sized bath with shower attachments and is tastefully decorated.
Garden - 184.10m (604) - The spacious rear garden is private and has had the decking replaced providing a perfect space for entertaining.
BrochuresBlairderry Road, LondonBrochure
Blairderry Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Streatham Hill Station0.3 miles
- Tulse Hill Station0.9 miles
- Streatham Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Established over 25 years ago in Streatham in 1995, Emma’s Estate Agents offers a fresh perspective on residential lettings, property management and sales. As a fully independent, family-run business, we have the flexibility to offer a truly bespoke service to each and every client.
With Emma’s you can be confident that our approach, honed over many years of experience, will be tailored to your needs. Our highly qualified team is excellently positioned to be able to help you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31427362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emmas Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.