Off Old Dover Road, Tilmanstone
- Barn in rural location and with rural views
- Site of approximately 1 acres of woodland
- Right of way from the highway
- Viewings through Clive Emson Auctions
- Sale will be via Auction only
- Auction date 23rd March 2022
Dover District Council. Tel: . Website: dover.gov.uk. Viewing
Interested applicants may view directly on site at their own risk during daylight hours.Freehold with Vacant Possession Freehold with Vacant possession - Sale will be by auction only
Viewing by arrangement with Clive Emson, Land and Property Auctioneers
Property contact: Kevin Gilbert
Guide Price: £90 -95,000 plus fees
Auction date: Thursday 5th May 2022 at 11am at The Clive Emson Conference Centre, Detling, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3JF
Off Old Dover Road, Tilmanstone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepherdswell Station1.9 miles
- Snowdown Station3.7 miles
- Walmer Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Who are Angela Hirst Surveyors?
Angela Hirst Surveyors are an independent family firm of Chartered Surveyors and Marketeers. We achieve results and believe our dynamic approach to selling and ‘client first’ culture when combined with our detailed local knowledge, allow us to achieve the result you need. The best possible price.
How do we achieve so much?
Our history is one of achieving results. Our brand is durable, recognised and synonymous with quality and se
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11404573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Angela Hirst, Hamstreet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Angela Hirst, Hamstreet on 01233 511027.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.