2 Double Beds, Allocated Parking, Garden Views
- (See video for comprehensive walk through). Very well presented two bedroom first floor floor flat overlooking Bournemouth Tennis Courts ideally situated within easy walking distance of West Cli...
- Also convenient for Bournemouth's award winning beaches with easy access to the Wessex Way and Bournemouth travel interchange (mainline rail, national coach, road and bus network).
- Lounge, modern kitchen, refurbished bathroom, hallway and two double bedrooms.
- Rear aspect over Bournemouth gardens/tennis courts.
- Gas fired central heating (with 'Megaflo' system recently installed), allocated off road parking and communal patio and garden.
- Offered with No Forward Chain and Share of Freehold.
The accommodation offers lounge, modern kitchen, refurbished bathroom, hallway and two double bedrooms.
The property also benefits from rear aspect over Bournemouth gardens/tennis courts, gas fired central heating (with 'Megaflo' system recently installed), allocated off road parking and communal patio and garden.
Offered with No Forward Chain and Share of Freehold.
Communal front door to entrance lobby, door to communal hallway, stairs to first floor, door to inner lobby, door to:
Smoke alarm, door to high level storage above kitchen, radiator, security entry phone system, cupboard housing electric fuse box, central heating thermostat, doors to accommodation.
16' 0'' max x 11' 5'' (4.87m x 3.48m)
Two feature sash windows to rear aspect with views over Bournemouth tennis courts/gardens, dado rail, feature fire surround (restored), radiator, telephone point.
8' 1'' x 7' 4'' (2.46m x 2.23m)
Eye and base level units, tiled walls, under unit LED lighting, integrated microwave, electric oven with four ring gas hob and hood over, drawer unit, corner carousel, integrated slim line dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, one and a half bowl ceramic sink with mixer tap over, tiled floor.
12' 6'' max x 9' 1'' (3.81m x 2.77m)
Sash window to rear aspect with views over Bournemouth tennis courts/gardens, radiator.
11' 0'' x 9' 5'' plus wardrobes (3.35m x 2.87m)
Window to front aspect, range of cupboards (providing storage and hanging space,
airing cupboard (gas fired Worcester boiler and 'Megaflo' cylinder), high level shelving with library style ladder, radiator.
8' 2'' x 4' 6'' (2.49m x 1.37m)
Extractor fan, fully tiled walls, inset contemporary sink with drawer below, floating W.C. with concealed cistern and mirror cabinet over, panelled bath with glazed shower screen, inset shower with hand and rainfall shower heads over, toiletry recess with LED lighting, brass effect ladder style towel radiator, tiled floor.
The front is laid to hardstanding where there is allocated parking for residents'. There is one parking space allocated to this flat.
Path and steps lead to large communal patio area. Slope leads to further communal garden area which is laid to lawn and enclosed by stone balustrade.
Share of Freehold with Lease.
2 payments of £2,000 per year.
There is already a balance of £130.5k approximately in the reserve fund, and £6.6k in funds for intermediary works.
The Service charge was raised to pay for major external works which include handrails, slabs being fitted to steps, rear communal patio to be completely renovated and replaced, retaining wall being replaced, and related drainage reconfiguration.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Tenure: Share of Freehold When the freehold ownership is shared between other properties in the same building. Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
2 Double Beds, Allocated Parking, Garden Views
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station1.0 miles
- Branksome Station1.5 miles
- Pokesdown Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency... but evolved.
We're Estate Agents, but we don't 'sell' properties. It was only when we stopped 'selling' that we were able to develop our approach that consistently gets quick results, without compromising on price.
Instead, we build attraction to the property without selling falsities, hiding problems, avoiding questions or coercing people into paying more than they can afford.
Our entire philosophy is based on openness & complete honesty with all parties.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11432519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon & Co, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.