36 Balgair Terrace, Glasgow, G32 0PF
- Large feature bay windows
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Shower Room
- One Double Bedroom
24-7 Property are delighted to offer to the market, this walk-in condition one bedroom third floor flat within the popular area of Budhill, this accommodation is ideal for first time buyers and buy to let investors alike.
The property comprises of welcoming entrance hallway with laminate flooring leading through to the bright lounge featuring large bay windows allowing plenty of natural daylight and high ceiling, The modern kitchen has fitted wall and floor mounted units with integrated oven and hob.
The bathroom consists of shower sink, WC and towel radiator. One double bedroom with laminate flooring and fitted wardrobe located to the back of the property.
This property benefits from an office located just off the bedroom.
The property further boasts security-controlled entry, gas central heating, double glazing windows throughout.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
36 Balgair Terrace, Glasgow, G32 0PF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shettleston Station0.0 miles
- Carntyne Station0.7 miles
- Garrowhill Station1.2 miles
About the agent
24.7 Property is a boutique letting and estate agency and we are committed to doing property properly.
We have strong local knowledge and use this to successfully run two branches located across central Scotland; Glasgow and Kilmarnock.
We specialise in residential sales, letting and property management. Our vision is to create an open and friendly environment that will allow you to truly enjoy your property journey with us.
Our people are at the centre of everything we do;
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 36142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 24.7 Property (Scotland) Ltd, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.