Redhouse Park Gardens, Gosport
463 sq. ft.
(43 sq. m.)
- One Bedroom House
- Open Plan Living Area
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Re-Fitted Shower Room
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Popular Residential Cul-De-Sac
Open Plan Living Area
Lounge - 13'4" (4.06m) x 10'7" (3.23m)
PVCu double glazed window and front door with glazed panel, double radiator, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen - 9'4" (2.84m) x 8'8" (2.64m)
1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, wall and base units with worksurface over, built in oven and 4 ring induction hob with cooker extractor canopy over, integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer, integrated fridge, single radiator, understairs cupboard, PVCu double glazed window, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted gas central heating boiler concealed within cupboard, tiled splashbacks, slate effect laminate flooring.
ON THE 1ST FLOOR
Bedroom - 11'11" (3.63m) x 10'10" (3.3m)
PVCu double glazed window, radiator, overstairs airing cupboard, access to loft space.
White suite of double sized shower cubicle with Mains shower, vanity hand basin with cupboard under, low level WC., PVCu double glazed window, tiled walls, laminate flooring, extractor fan, shaver point.
2 Allocated parking spaces.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
BrochuresBrochure 1Web Details
Redhouse Park Gardens, Gosport
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station2.3 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station3.0 miles
- Portchester Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Helpful Advice and Guidance
Our family business has been selling property in Gosport since 1969, having a prominent presence in the local property market. We always welcome the opportunity to assist in the sale of houses, flats and bungalows and provide advice without charge. We are happy to quote our selling fees and advise on additional costs charged by others that are associated with selling a property.Outline of our service
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7835_DIMO. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dimon Estate Agents, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.