High Street South, Dunstable
- ***GUIDE PRICE £130,000 TO £140,000***
- MODERNISED THROUGHOUT
- LIGHT AND SPACIOUS
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT
- ALLOCATED PARKING AVAILABLE
- A SHORT WALK TO LOCAL SHOPS, PARKS AND TRANSPORT
- GREAT AND FAST TRANSPORT EASILY ACESSIBLE VIA LUTON AND DUNSTABLE BUSWAY.
- SURROUNDED BY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE WITH DUNSTABLE DOWNS AND WHIPSNADE ZOO
- 131 YEARS LEFT ON LEASE
Situated in central Dunstable this modern spacious flat has everything you need conveniently on your door step. The flat is situated on second floor with balcony space over looking views of the town centre.
You are immediately greeted with a large spacious entrance hall with kitchen off the right which again is a good size and has been modernised to fit all of life's modern conveniences.
The lounge area is a great size, there is plenty of space to fit sofa suit and dining table/ seating area. The windows throughout this flat large and let in a lot of natural light allowing the flat to feel airy.
The bedroom is complete with built in wardrobes and enough space to fit a queen size bed comfortable along with any required additional bedroom furniture.
The bathroom has been modernised by the owner is easy to maintain with its modern tile finish.
** Don't miss out your chance to see call now to view****
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
High Street South, Dunstable
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leagrave Station3.0 miles
- Luton Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Dunstable is just 30 miles north of London on the edge of the pretty Chiltern Hills. The M1 runs a mile east of the town centre and trains from nearby Luton get to London St Pancras in 35 minutes. There are frequent buses to and from Luton as well as the surrounding area.
Dunstable has a good range of shops, as well as two theatres, a leisure centre and a number of good schools. Dunstable Downs, on the edge of the town, is popular with dog walkers, runners, kite flyers and paragliders a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0375_HRT037508704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, covering Dunstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.