Durleigh View Close, Bridgwater, TA6
- SITE VISIT BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Brand new contemporary detached homes
- Two double bedrooms to first floor
- One bedroom/study and cloakroom to ground floor
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen diners
- Two off-road parking spaces and EV charging points
- Dual aspect living rooms with double doors to rear garden
- Hugely sought after residential area
- Generous rear gardens laid to patio and lawn
- 33% NOW RESERVED - CALL TO DISCUSS YOUR PREFERRED PLOT
Durleigh View Close is a small and exclusive collection of nine, three-bedroom chalet bungalows set in the much sought-after West side of Bridgwater. Each home has been thoughtfully designed and provides generous and flexible accommodation arranged over two floors. The properties benefit from a high specification throughout including a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and contemporary style luxury bathrooms and en-suites. The properties include two allocated parking spaces and fully enclosed gardens.
Each property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, living room, bedroom and cloakroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms including the primary with an en-suite, fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. The rear gardens are all fully enclosed with a patio area for alfresco dining and laid to lawn, off road parking for two cars and with the added benefit of an EV charging point. Each property will benefit from a full ten year NHBC guarantee.
At Durleigh View Close the developers have ensured each home is fitted with a sustainably sourced UK British manufacturer Howden kitchen, complete with a 25-year guarantee on cabinets, a 5-year guarantee on kitchen doors. The kitchen* comes fully fitted with a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan. Finished in a matte finished design with a range of wall, base units and drawers with Amtico signature flooring.
The bathrooms* will be finished in a contemporary design Porcelanosa tiling for all the bathrooms and en-suites with basin splashbacks and full height wall tiling to the showers. The bathrooms will comprise of a crisp and modern bath, wash hand basin and WC. The en-suites will include a walk-in shower, wash hand basin and WC. The cloakrooms will have a WC and wash hand basin. All bathrooms with benefit from Amtico signature flooring.
Durleigh View is situated on the western edge of Bridgwater with both town centre and open countryside within easy reach. The development is situated in a popular residential area which benefits from being in the catchment area of highly regraded schools as well as being within a short distance of fishing at Durleigh reservoir.
Bridgwater is a large and historic market town, dating back to approximately 800BC. Geographically the town is located between the Somerset Levels, the Mendips and the Quantock Hills. Local features include the Robert Blake Museum, the lovely 14th century st. Marys church and a highlight of the year is the annual Guy Fawkes carnival.
The town centre provides a wide range of amenities including a variety of independent shops and national chains as well as local pubs and restaurants. The M5 is within easy reach as is the rest of the town retail area.
Durleigh View Close, Bridgwater, TA6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bridgwater Station2.0 miles
About the agent
For over 100 years Cooper and Tanner have been well recognised in the West Country as the landed property professionals and auctioneers. We operate eleven offices in Somerset and Wiltshire, providing professional estate agency and surveying services to the residential, agricultural and commercial property sectors. We sell property by private treaty and by auction, we also run successful sale rooms where we specialise in antiques and vintage items. Our outside sales deal with tools, equipment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21646733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner, Bridgwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.