Willoughby Lane Bromley BR1
End of Terrace
- Grade II Listed
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Immaculate Condition
- Rear Terrace
- Two Secure Parking Spaces
- Surrounded By 275 Acres Of Parkland
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
The property originally formed part of a Grade II listed coach house, which was converted in 2008 by Millgate Homes to provide spacious and light accommodation, finished to a high standard of quality and design. A terrace garden with adjoining communal grounds acts as a wonderful backdrop to the house.
Arranged over two floors the property comprises spacious entrance hall, eat in kitchen/diner, downstairs WC, reception room with patio doors leading to the rear terrace, luxury family bathroom with marble tiling and three bedrooms with the master benefitting from fitted wardrobes, vaulted ceiling and luxury en-suite with separate bath and shower.
Further benefits include two allocated secure parking spaces, well maintained communal grounds, high ceilings, sash windows and hardwired audio entertainments system.
Sundridge Park Station (London Zone 4) is under 1 mile away providing excellent services into London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross via Grove Park.
Energy Efficiency Rating D
Council Tax Band F
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Willoughby Lane Bromley BR1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elmstead Woods Station0.3 miles
- Sundridge Park Station0.7 miles
- Bromley North Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P254474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Chislehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.