Thornbank Place, Oldfield Park, Bath
- Licensed 5 bed HMO
- Let until July 2023
- 6.19% yield
- Superb city views
- Cul de sac location
- South facing garden
- Two shower rooms
- Double glazing and GCH
- Open plan sitting room/kitchen
- Four double bedrooms and one single
This property is currently rented out to 5 students as a licensed HMO;
Fixed Term: 1st August 2021 - 31st July 2022
Fixed Term: 5th August 2022 - 31st July 2023
Offered for sale as a going concern with tenants and inventory in situ. Currently managed by Madison Oakley.
The street dates from the mid 1890s and is named after Thornbank (also listed as Thorne Bank) the large detached house which stood where Thornbank Gardens is now (and was, in 1895, the residence of Albert Rowe, a grocer whose shop was at No2 Hot Bath St). The first occupier of this property is listed in 1900 as Hemmington Marsh.
LOBBY & ENTRANCE HALL
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Thornbank Place, Oldfield Park, Bath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.5 miles
- Oldfield Park Station0.6 miles
- Freshford Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Outstanding personal service and honest advice from real local property experts. Working across Bath and out into surrounding villages, Madison Oakley partners combine over 70 years of local experience to create a different style of property consultancy. Our NAEA licensed Bath estate agents and letting agents in our Moorland Road & Third Avenue offices offer a unique combination of outstanding award winning service, focused presentation & cutting edge technology to ensure your home gets the v
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100998003510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Oakley, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.