- Let available date:
- £500A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Brand new studio apartment
- Ideally located
- Spacious open plan living, study, bedrooms
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- All bills included.
- Close to local amenities
- Walking distance to Trent Uni
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High School Tram Stop0.3 miles
- The Forest Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Nottingham Trent University Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
City Lettings are a local, family run, independent firm, specialising in Residential Property Management and Letting in all areas of Nottingham.
As specialist letting agents we are fully focused on the properties and needs of both landlords and tenants and, unlike estate agents, our loyalties are not divided with sales and mortgages allowing us to focus on securing a fast and efficient rental.
Established in 2002 we have years of experience and offer a competitive fee structure wh
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 102718003350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.