Tierney Lane, London
- TWO BEDROOMS
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- GYM/SWIMMING POOL,SPA
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- UNDERGROUND PARKING
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- AIR CONDITIONING
- NO UPPER CHAIN
The property comprises of; Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner & Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, En Suite, Family Bathroom, Balcony.
Residents have exclusive access to the Tamesis Club, gym, the spa with swimming pool, sauna, steam room, treatment room, screening room, snooker room, wine tasting/storage room and virtual golf.
Hammersmith underground station (Hammersmith & City, Circle, District and Piccadilly lines) is located 0.4 miles away. Heathrow airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
Fulham Reach is an award-winning development, perfectly located on one of the most dramatic stretches of the River Thames with apartments boasting views that stretch across to Hammersmith Bridge and beyond. Set in beautifully landscaped gardens next to a sweeping riverside promenade, this is London riverside living at its finest.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge / Kitchen - 7.9 x 3.7 (25'11" x 12'1") -
Bedroom 1 - 4 x 3.3 (13'1" x 10'9") -
Bedroom 2 - 6.9 x 3.6 (22'7" x 11'9") -
En-Suite - 2.5 x 1.9 (8'2" x 6'2") -
Balcony - 2.9 x 1.9 (9'6" x 6'2") -
BrochuresTierney Lane, LondonBrochure
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Tierney Lane, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.4 miles
- Hammersmith (Hammersmith & City) Station0.4 miles
- Barons Court Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Buying or selling your home is an emotional experience. It’s as much about gut-feeling, personality and relationships, as it is about the price.
As one of London’s leading independent estate agents with more than 30 years experience, Churchill & Mathesons has built-up an enviable reputation for striking the perfect balance between the head and the heart.
We are renowned for providing skilled advice, effective marketing and contemporary technology that gives you the best pos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31438733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill & Mathesons Estate Agents, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.