Trapham Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME16
- * No onward chain
- * Tastefully decorated throughout
- * Open plan kitchen dining room
- * En suite to main bedroom
- * Cul de sac
- * Good location for primary & secondary schools
- * Conservatory
- * Off street parking & garage
This imposing family home sits on one of the most sought after roads in ME16. The plot is perfectly proportioned with a lovely lawn frontage and parking for several cars and garage to the side. As you step inside you get a wonderful sense of space with natural and contemporary styling throughout. The internal layout is as follows, hallway with cloakroom, open plan kitchen dining room, living room, conservatory and bedroom 4, which is currently being used as an office. Upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms, with the main bedroom boasting an en suite and the family bathroom with both walk in shower and roll top bath. The rear garden is a mix of lawn, patio and tiered levels with flower beds.
This family home enjoys a cul de sac position in a very sought after location just off Queens Avenue on the sought after ME16 side of Maidstone. There are excellent local amenities and road links to the M20. The town centre of Maidstone is not far away and offers train stations with commuter services to Central London in under an hour. An impressive location.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Trapham Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maidstone Barracks Station0.5 miles
- Maidstone West Station0.8 miles
- Maidstone East Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With an extensive and vibrant history, Bairstow Eves has fast become an icon of professionalism in the London and UK property market. With our distinct red and black branding, Bairstow Eves is instantly recognised and trusted as a local agent with an established heritage, but with the backing of a wider network within Countrywide.
Whether you are looking to sell property, buy a new home, find a tenant or locate your perfect rental pad, we will endeavour to assist with your property obje
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MDB220171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.