Waterside Marina, CO7
- GROUND FLOOR WATERSIDE APARTMENT WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- LIVING AREA/KITCHEN 19' X 14' WITH BALCONY
- INCLUDES GAS HOB WITH EXTRACTOR, DOUBLE OVEN, MICROWAVE, WASHING MACHINE, DISHWASHER, FRIDGE AND FREEZER
- BEDROOM 1. 13'2" X 11'4" WITH BALCONY & ENSUITE BATHROOM
- BEDROOM 2. 13'6" X 9' WITH BALCONY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- UNDERGROUND CAR PARK WITH ACCESS VIA STAIRS AND LIFT
ENTRANCE HALL with ceiling spot lights. Oak effect veneer flooring. Radiator. Double doors to airing cupboard with hot tank.
LIVING AREA 19' x 14' with ceiling spot light. 3 radiators. UPVC double glazed patio doors and matching side panels to balcony with spectacular views across to the sailing club, promenade and Brightlingsea Creek. Oak effect veneer flooring. Kitchen area with modern cream units comprising base unit cupboards and drawers and matching eye level wall cabinets. Grey mottled worksurfaces with splashback. 1 ½ stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap. Integrated AEG double oven and microwave. Inset gas hob with 5 burners, splashback and extractor over. Integrated Hoover washing machine, Hotpoint dishwasher and fridge and freezer.
BEDROOM 1. 13'2" x 11'4" with ceiling spot lights. Carpeted floor. UPVC double glazed patio door to balcony. Radiator. Double doors to wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving. Door to-
ENSUITE BATHROOM. Fully tiled with white suite of bath with shower mixer taps, W.C. with push button flush, wash hand basin with rail and separate shower cubicle. Shaver point. Heated towel radiator. Ceiling spot lights and extractor fan. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM 2. 13'6" x 9' with ceiling spot lights. Carpeted floor. UPVC double glazed patio door to balcony. Radiator. Double doors to wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf over. Top boxes for additional storage. Cupboard housing Worcester gas fired boiler for central heating and hot water.
SHOWER ROOM/W.C. Fully tiled with white suite of shower cubicle, W.C. with push button flush and wash hand basin with towel rail. Shaver point. Heated towel radiator. Ceiling spot lights. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
Access to the apartment is via a security system with stairs and lift, which also provides access to the underground car park space No. 234.
All main services are connected. Council Tax Band D.
Service Charge £2,392.72 per anum (Includes Building Insurance).
Ground Rent £250 per annum.
Lease 199 years from the 24th June 2004.
NOTE: None of the appliances in this property have been tested.
VIEWING by appointment through LUCAS ESTATE AGENTS. e&oe
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Waterside Marina, CO7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alresford (Essex) Station3.5 miles
- Great Bentley Station3.7 miles
- Wivenhoe Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Lucas Estate Agents is the original local independent estate agents based in the sought after small town of Brightlingsea.
The business was started by Ronald Lucas, from somewhat humble beginnings in converted wooden outbuildings in Thomas Street, at the back of a High Street tailors shop started by his father, Arthur. It was an enterprising step by the then young Ronald Lucas.
In May 1937, the business was moved to the then newly built shop in Victoria Place. It is a fantastic pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 65971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lucas Estate Agents, Brightlingsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.